Flames and Fire

Old February 14th 05, 06:38 PM
Erin

Default Flames and Fire

Well, the price was right for this Fireball that Kris had for sale at
his recent uni yard sale so I thought I'd give it a try on my MUni.
Here's a few pre-ride pix:

| Attachment filename: fireball muni 1.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278483|

Erin - Onewheeler

Ride more, with less.
Erin's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/2036

Old February 14th 05, 06:39 PM
Erin

... a little more detail:

| Attachment filename: flames and fireball.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278484|

Old February 14th 05, 06:40 PM
Erin

...and a shot of the tire up close:

| Attachment filename: fireball thread.jpg |
|Download attachment: http://www.unicyclist.com/attachment/278485|

Old February 14th 05, 06:44 PM
zod

Very Retro!! Two thumbs up for appearance............good luck on the
trail though

--
zod - Southern Fried mUni

"We say grace and we say ma'am, if you aint into that we don't give a
damn"
zod's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3631

Old February 14th 05, 07:48 PM
yoopers

Erin,

Darren put flames on Ben's and Brad's unicycles at NAUCC 2003. The
flames are still intact and get a comment or two from time to time.

Nice looking unit. By the way,if you ever have need of tires for a
wheelchair, the Fireballs make for a great ride, right Max?

Bruce

--
yoopers - Bruce & Mary Edwards

Of professional wrestling, Sarah Miller says, "The competition element
is all part of the "plot"..."Its pantomime in lycra."
yoopers's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/31

Old February 14th 05, 09:26 PM
Erin

yoopers wrote:
*
By the way,if you ever have need of tires for a wheelchair, the
Fireballs make for a great ride, right Max?

Bruce *

Hopefully not, but good to know Yoopers!

Old February 14th 05, 09:50 PM
daino149

yoopers wrote:
*
Nice looking unit. By the way,if you ever have need of tires for a
wheelchair, the Fireballs make for a great ride, right Max?
*

I'd like to see a pic of that! It would look even cooler with the
Orange powder coated rim and hub like Erin's.

--
daino149 - On Vacation - till i find a job

Check out my 'pics ' (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/daino)
'My X-a-n-g-a' (http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=fingerpies)
I need to find a job

Old February 14th 05, 09:52 PM
yoopers

daino149 wrote:
*I'd like to see a pic of that! It would look even cooler with the
Orange powder coated rim and hub like Erin's. *

I was just trying to come up with a picture of Max in his Fireball
wheelchair but all the galleries seem to have disappeared. Someone out
there has to have a good picture somewhere. It was quite a sight.

Old February 14th 05, 10:43 PM
john_childs

Play with the tire pressure with the Fireball to find the ideal pressure
range. The Fireball is very picky about pressure. Too low and it won't
turn or will track very poorly on off camber surfaces (driveway cutouts,
crowned roads, etc.). Too much pressure and it won't have any bounce if
you want to do any jumping. There is a very narrow range where the
pressure is just right.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (att) hotmail (dott) com

Old February 14th 05, 10:51 PM
American_uni

Nice! What a cool wheel!

--
American_uni
American_uni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9309

Cars don't always explode like they do in movies Mike Jacoubowsky/Chain Reaction Bicycles Rides 8 January 11th 05 01:22 AM
Hikers Blamed for fire JJG Mountain Biking 6 May 21st 04 02:55 AM
Fire Unicycling TonyMelton Unicycling 23 March 23rd 04 11:17 AM
Underlying the Fires (was: Sierra Club, ELF ...) BWAAHAHAHAHAHA Social Issues 4 December 27th 03 05:44 AM