Bike Rental in Frankfurt?

Old February 28th 05, 08:23 PM
Henry Moravec

Default Bike Rental in Frankfurt?

For a July bike tour in Germany, I'd like to rent a 24-speed (or
similar) bike in Frankfurt. I'm familiar with bike "depots" in train
statiions such as Amsterdam, Munich and Passau. Anything like that in
Frankfurt? Thanks for your input.

HM

Old February 28th 05, 11:42 PM
William H. O'Hara, III

"Henry Moravec" wrote in
:

For a July bike tour in Germany, I'd like to rent a
24-speed (or similar) bike in Frankfurt. I'm familiar with
bike "depots" in train statiions such as Amsterdam, Munich
and Passau. Anything like that in Frankfurt? Thanks for
your input.

HM

What about Cologne?

Thanks
Bill
Old March 1st 05, 03:21 PM
Jeffrey Turner

William H. O'Hara, III wrote:
"Henry Moravec" wrote:

For a July bike tour in Germany, I'd like to rent a
24-speed (or similar) bike in Frankfurt. I'm familiar with
bike "depots" in train statiions such as Amsterdam, Munich
and Passau. Anything like that in Frankfurt? Thanks for
your input.

HM

What about Cologne?

He can always just shower after the ride.

--Jeff

--
It is only those who have neither
fired a shot nor heard the shrieks

In war, there are no unwounded soldiers.
--Jose Narosky

The urge to save humanity is almost
always a false front for the urge to
rule.
--H.L. Mencken

Old March 2nd 05, 01:37 AM
William H. O'Hara, III

For a July bike tour in Germany, I'd like to rent a
24-speed (or similar) bike in Frankfurt. I'm familiar with
bike "depots" in train statiions such as Amsterdam, Munich
and Passau. Anything like that in Frankfurt? Thanks for
your input.

What about Cologne?

He can always just shower after the ride.

I was wondering about a good bicycle rental
shop in Cologne for myself.

I'm not interested in MTB or an ill fitting
three speed.

Thanks
Bil

Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Techniques 0 June 1st 04 04:54 AM
Trips for Kids 13th Annual Bike Swap & Sale Marilyn Price Social Issues 0 June 1st 04 04:53 AM
Street Bike Devlin UK 44 March 17th 04 10:28 AM
aus.bicycle FAQ (Monthly(ish) Posting) kingsley Australia 3 February 24th 04 08:44 PM
Who is going to Interbike? Bruce Gilbert Techniques 2 October 10th 03 09:26 PM