The wind kicked my butt today

Old January 23rd 09, 12:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default The wind kicked my butt today

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

Exciting new fog problem: I have a powerful head-mounted light. It turns
out in the fog I have to turn it to "low" or else the backscatter off
the fog blinds me.

Try a yellow filter. It really does help. Add yellow glasses/goggles
and it helps even more.

Old January 23rd 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Peter Cole[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I know what you mean, though I'm reveling in the relatively mild (yet
not rainy!) temperatures this week.

Exciting new fog problem: I have a powerful head-mounted light. It turns
out in the fog I have to turn it to "low" or else the backscatter off
the fog blinds me.

Is that your P7?
Old January 24th 09, 04:37 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Ryan Cousineau

In article ,
Peter Cole wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I know what you mean, though I'm reveling in the relatively mild (yet
not rainy!) temperatures this week.

Exciting new fog problem: I have a powerful head-mounted light. It turns
out in the fog I have to turn it to "low" or else the backscatter off
the fog blinds me.

Is that your P7?

Yes. I haven't given it the acid "ride in the woods" test yet. It has
done everything else really well. Run time on high is well beyond the
claimed 45 minutes, albeit at visibly diminished power. I will report
back.

Old January 24th 09, 02:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Peter Cole[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article ,
Peter Cole wrote:

Ryan Cousineau wrote:

I know what you mean, though I'm reveling in the relatively mild (yet
not rainy!) temperatures this week.

Exciting new fog problem: I have a powerful head-mounted light. It turns
out in the fog I have to turn it to "low" or else the backscatter off
the fog blinds me.

Is that your P7?

Yes. I haven't given it the acid "ride in the woods" test yet. It has
done everything else really well. Run time on high is well beyond the
claimed 45 minutes, albeit at visibly diminished power. I will report
back.

I look forward to it.