Maybe they thought it was French

Old March 19th 10, 03:12 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Scott

Default Maybe they thought it was French

On Mar 19, 12:02*am, Kyle Legate wrote:
Scott wrote:

One-two punch? *Hell, I just asked a simple question 'cause I was too
distracted at the time to search for the information that may
substantiate your statement. *I wasn't familiar with the situation,
and given that you have a tendency to over-state your disdain for the
West, my BS meter was triggered and therefore I asked if you were
serious. *You're right, you really got me.

I'm just saying.

Sorry. Around here I interpret "Okay, are you kidding or not?" to mean
"This guy's got some whacked out conspiracy theory but *I* know what's
really going on, so let's see what he's got and I'll argue it until we
both look like dumbasses".

It won't happen again...err, it might happen again.

No, that would've been, "are you kidding or what?" "Are you kidding
or not?" was a legit question.
Old March 19th 10, 10:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
ilan[_2_]

On Mar 18, 12:41*am, Scott wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100317/ap_on_re_af/piracy

As the local Frenchman, I suppose I have to reply to this. I hope
you're satisfied.

-ilan

Old March 20th 10, 07:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Kyle Legate[_2_]

Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
Scott wrote:

It won't happen again...err, it might happen again.

No, that would've been, "are you kidding or what?" "Are you kidding
or not?" was a legit question.

A meme is born.

And thus it was stillborn.
Old March 20th 10, 03:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
K. Fred Gauss

Kyle Legate wrote:
Ryan Cousineau wrote:
In article
,
Scott wrote:

It won't happen again...err, it might happen again.
No, that would've been, "are you kidding or what?" "Are you kidding
or not?" was a legit question.

A meme is born.

And thus it was stillborn.

Are you kidding or what?

A thought regarding the TTT z Racing 2 September 28th 09 09:10 PM
After more thought Ken C. M. Recumbent Biking 3 February 8th 06 05:58 PM
A french anti-french conspiracy ?? Benjamin Werner Racing 1 January 23rd 06 11:30 PM
Never would have thought this... [email protected] Racing 4 February 8th 05 11:50 PM
E2E ... a first thought ... elyob UK 31 March 12th 04 02:36 PM