giro d'italia

Old January 3rd 04, 04:51 PM
Pavel

Default giro d'italia

www.giroditalia.tk

Old January 3rd 04, 06:35 PM
Simon Brooke

"Pavel" writes:

www.giroditalia.tk

I'm sorry, why is the Giro d'Italia based on a very small atholl in
the middle of the Pacific Ocean? Tokelau has only 10 square kilometres
of land surface in total, so a tour wouldn't take very long!

;; Life would be much easier if I had the source code.
Old January 3rd 04, 06:42 PM
Tony Raven

Simon Brooke wrote:
"Pavel" writes:

www.giroditalia.tk

I'm sorry, why is the Giro d'Italia based on a very small atholl in
the middle of the Pacific Ocean? Tokelau has only 10 square kilometres
of land surface in total, so a tour wouldn't take very long!

Probably because, Belleville Rendezvous style, they need the competitors to
power the generators to make the non-working website work ;-)

Tony