0.6w tail light for dynamo set, where to buy?

Old March 13th 05, 07:50 AM
Zoot Katz

Sun, 13 Mar 2005 07:29:02 GMT,
. net, maxo
concluded:
\szip
. I must have some crow in the family as I'm
drawn to its shine...

Crows are raptors. Maybe your too roots are dino.

http://bikesexual.org/dinos/whodinos.html
--
zk
Old March 14th 05, 06:57 AM
maxo

On Sat, 12 Mar 2005 23:50:32 -0800, Zoot Katz wrote:

Crows are raptors. Maybe your too roots are dino.

http://bikesexual.org/dinos/whodinos.html

LOL

Damn hippies and their sewing machines!!!

:P

Old March 15th 05, 05:32 AM
Mike Kruger

"maxo" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 06 Mar 2005 11:50:17 -0600, Mike Kruger wrote:

I have one of these in my heap of possibly useful bike

parts.
It's off an old Schwinn-approved set and works. No

generator,
just the light. I took it off because instead of 2.4 front

and
0.6 rear, I preferred 3.0 front and a standard blinkie in

the
rear.

If the O.P. emails me at mikekr at aol dot com and agrees

pay postage, it's his/hers.

It's mounted and I'll pull the wire and ziptie it tonight.

I mounted it
to the fender stays using a clamp sandwich made from some

scrap sheet
metal. Quick, solid, and easy.

Thanks Mike!

One more thing. Should I wait to get a 2.4w bulb for the

front before I
run the taillight, or will the front/rear simply be dimmer

with a 3w up
front?

A quick pictu

http://photos3.flickr.com/6393158_224c3b7cfd_o.jpg

Glad to hear that it works OK. Happy riding.

Brief note: modification to create super-bright tail light [email protected] Techniques 11 January 25th 05 02:06 AM
Fun fun fun Jon Senior UK 140 May 4th 04 05:14 PM
rear lights Dmitri Colebatch Australia 11 March 11th 04 12:03 AM
Tail Light and Seat Pack John Hearns UK 3 September 25th 03 07:57 PM
Daylight Bright Bicycle Tail Light Laurence Dodd Australia 0 September 17th 03 04:36 AM