Walk with the dog

Old December 4th 18, 09:46 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

Default Walk with the dog

Just got back from taking the dog for a walk. It was dark
I counted four footpath riding cyclists ( ******s) dressed in black and no
lights. I would have confronted the filth if practical to do so.
I did not count any cars on the footpath or driving without lights.

Old December 5th 18, 01:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 11:03:56 AM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog for a walk. It was dark
I counted four footpath riding cyclists ( ******s) dressed in black and no
lights. I would have confronted the filth if practical to do so.
I did not count any cars on the footpath or driving without lights.

So you saw them readily enough?

QUOTE:
"The invisible cyclist was wearing dark green trousers, a dark blue jacket, dark red socks, dark brown shoes, a dark grey hat and he had Sennheiser earpieces in."
Old December 5th 18, 07:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at 11:03:56 AM UTC, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
Just got back from taking the dog for a walk. It was dark
I counted four footpath riding cyclists ( ******s) dressed in black and no
lights. I would have confronted the filth if practical to do so.
I did not count any cars on the footpath or driving without lights.

How many would you have seen had you been sober?