Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

Old September 12th 08, 08:08 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.racing
Camilo

Default Ed Dolan the Great on Hussein Obama

On Sep 10, 2:41*pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
Has there ever been a greater travesty of American politics than the nominee
of the Dems - Hussein Obama. My God ... has the country gone crazy?

The last truly Dem nightmare that was foisted on this country was the
McGovern fiasco. There is just no way a jackass from South Dakota could ever
know **** from shinola. Daschle was another South Dakota jackass who was
finally booted out of the Senate. My recommendation to the country is never
bother with anyone from the Upper Midwest. They are all jackasses. It all
goes back to Humphrey from Minnesota, the biggest jackass of them all.

Do I like McCain? No, not much, but what choice do we have? Hussein Obama is
an alien from Indonesia and his father was a Black Muslim ne'er-do-well from
Kenya. His mother was little better than a whore who seemed to prefer Blacks
to anyone of her own race. Jeez, just how disgusting can you get! Hussein
Obama comes from a long line of third world trash!

Hussein Obama is weak of character and weak of mind. His pig of a wife
totally dominates him. Every time I see him on TV, I have to resort to the
smallest room in my house in order to heave up my guts. I swear to God, if
this jackass gets to be president, I am emigrating to Ireland, the land of
my ancestors who should never have left in the first place.

I am convinced I am living in the twilight zone. Nothing seems real to me
anymore. Maybe I will go down to my dirt floor basement and hang myself from
the rafters after all. President Hussein Obama ... is this the ultimate
nightmare?

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka