tdf word of the day

Old July 15th 04, 06:59 PM
purphekt

Default tdf word of the day

Been watching the OLN coverage of the tour with much enthusiasm. I have
also been listening for the Word of the Day for the contest, but they
don't seem to mention it everyday. If anyone thinks of it and hears the
Word of the Day, could you post it to the group?

Purphekt
Old July 15th 04, 07:41 PM
Luigi de Guzman

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 17:59:52 GMT, purphekt
wrote:

Been watching the OLN coverage of the tour with much enthusiasm. I have
also been listening for the Word of the Day for the contest, but they
don't seem to mention it everyday. If anyone thinks of it and hears the
Word of the Day, could you post it to the group?

Purphekt

When I hear them say "word of the day" I always think of "Sesame
Street"

"This stage has been brought to you by the letter Q!"

-Luigi

Old July 15th 04, 07:58 PM
the black rose

purphekt wrote:
Been watching the OLN coverage of the tour with much enthusiasm. I have
also been listening for the Word of the Day for the contest, but they
don't seem to mention it everyday. If anyone thinks of it and hears the
Word of the Day, could you post it to the group?

This is no help at all, since today's word of the day has slipped my
mind, but I sure got a kick out of seeing the peloton herd some cows
this morning. *snorfle*

--
the black rose
GO LANCE GO!!!

Old July 15th 04, 09:18 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:41:48 -0400, Luigi de Guzman
wrote in message
:

When I hear them say "word of the day" I always think of "Sesame
Street"

Which reminds me of Dead Ringers: Dubya describing a summit brought to
you by the letter G and the number 8 :-)

Guy
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Old July 15th 04, 09:59 PM
Fred Hall

Google is your friend

http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/mess...hreadid=333564

Old July 16th 04, 04:54 AM
Karen M.

Luigi wrote:
When I hear them say "word of the day" I always think of "Sesame
Street"

"This stage has been brought to you by the letter Q!"

Nah! Pee-wee's Playhouse!

--Karen M.
who swears that NPR used "PW's Big Adventure" music just after a TdF story last week
Old July 16th 04, 01:56 PM
Zippy the Pinhead

Nah! Pee-wee's Playhouse!

Play-Wee's Pee-House.
Old July 16th 04, 10:33 PM
Rick Onanian

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004 02:34:37 -0400, Luigi de Guzman
wrote:
TEQUILA!

Now you're speaking my language.
--