titanium recommendation?

Old March 14th 05, 01:54 AM
David L. Johnson

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005 17:31:07 -0600, Tom Sherman wrote:

Instead of a simple, single-payer plan ("Medicare for all"), Hillary et
at came up with one that combined the worst features of the current
system and government bureaucracy.

Speaking as a die-hard leftist, I respectfully have to agree completely.
The Clinton health-care plan was half-assed in many directions at once.

--

David L. Johnson

__o | Enron's slogan: Respect, Communication, Integrity, and
_`\(,_ | Excellence.
(_)/ (_) |

Old March 14th 05, 06:10 PM
Matt O'Toole

Mark Hickey wrote:

I normally stay out of these threads, but can't help but point out the
irony of Sheldon being more conservative than me... ;-)

There's nothing ironey about titanium, Mark.

Matt O.

Old March 14th 05, 06:55 PM
S o r n i

Matt O'Toole wrote:
Mark Hickey wrote:

I normally stay out of these threads, but can't help but point out
the irony of Sheldon being more conservative than me... ;-)

There's nothing ironey about titanium, Mark.

Took lots of mettle to post that, Matt.
--
Mister Bill ("Oh, Noooooooooo....")

Old March 15th 05, 01:44 AM
Tom Sherman

B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

Matt O'Toole wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:

I normally stay out of these threads, but can't help but point out
the irony of Sheldon being more conservative than me... ;-)

There's nothing ironey about titanium, Mark.

Took lots of mettle to post that, Matt.

I will steel myself for the next bad pun on rec.bicycles.misc.

--
Tom Sherman - Earth (Illinois)

Old March 15th 05, 02:33 AM
S o r n i

Tom Sherman wrote:
B i l l S o r n s o n wrote:

Matt O'Toole wrote:

Mark Hickey wrote:

I normally stay out of these threads, but can't help but point out
the irony of Sheldon being more conservative than me... ;-)

There's nothing ironey about titanium, Mark.

Took lots of mettle to post that, Matt.

I will steel myself for the next bad pun on rec.bicycles.misc.

Those who try to emulate us are mere (you knew it was coming) /carbon/
copies.

Old March 15th 05, 09:52 AM
Dennis P. Harris

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 18:44:48 -0600 in rec.bicycles.misc, Tom
Sherman wrote:

I will steel myself for the next bad pun on rec.bicycles.misc.

That's not very aluminating...