Happy New Year

Old January 1st 12, 03:43 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Mason

Default Happy New Year

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

--
Simon Mason

Old January 1st 12, 04:13 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Peter Keller[_3_]

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:43:44 +0000, Simon Mason wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

And a very Happy New Year to you and everybody also!

--
An oft-repeated lie is still a lie.
Old January 1st 12, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 03:43:44 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.

You will easily hit that if you have much more time on your hands.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.

Old January 1st 12, 01:48 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Jolly polly

"Peter Keller" wrote in message
On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:43:44 +0000, Simon Mason wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

And a very Happy New Year to you and everybody also!

Yes, a happy New Year to one and all -

though I'll postpone any riding today until tomorrow, as I think I drank
enough to sink a battleship through the early hours LOL

Old January 1st 12, 01:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

On 01/01/2012 13:48, Jolly polly wrote:

"Peter Keller" wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

And a very Happy New Year to you and everybody also!

Yes, a happy New Year to one and all -
though I'll postpone any riding today until tomorrow, as I think I drank
enough to sink a battleship through the early hours LOL

Happy New Year to you as well.

I had a fairly abstemious NYE (just a couple of large rums), so could now
drive if I wanted to.

But I don't want to. :-)

Old January 1st 12, 04:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Tom Crispin[_4_]

"Peter Keller" wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

And a very Happy New Year to you and everybody also!

Yes, a happy New Year to one and all -
though I'll postpone any riding today until tomorrow, as I think I drank
enough to sink a battleship through the early hours LOL

Happy New Year to you as well.

I had a fairly abstemious NYE (just a couple of large rums), so could now
drive if I wanted to.

I saw the New Year in having a foot massage in Sanya. We had a couple
of glasses of sparkling at about 1am.

Got up this morning and had a good swim in the South China Sea, then
had another foot massage, and have now flown back to Shanghai.

The flight home is at 11am tomorrow morning (3am UK time).

With a bit of luck I will be able to upload my cycle routes around
Sanya to Google maps tomorrow. Google Maps routes seem to be blocked
in China.

But I don't want to. :-)

Old January 1st 12, 04:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
JNugent[_7_]

"Peter wrote:
Simon Mason wrote:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

And a very Happy New Year to you and everybody also!

Yes, a happy New Year to one and all -
though I'll postpone any riding today until tomorrow, as I think I drank
enough to sink a battleship through the early hours LOL

Happy New Year to you as well.

I had a fairly abstemious NYE (just a couple of large rums), so could now
drive if I wanted to.

I saw the New Year in having a foot massage in Sanya. We had a couple
of glasses of sparkling at about 1am.

Sounds good.

Got up this morning and had a good swim in the South China Sea, then
had another foot massage, and have now flown back to Shanghai.

Ah... shurrup!

The flight home is at 11am tomorrow morning (3am UK time).

Have a safe and comfortable journey.

Old January 1st 12, 10:30 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
dr6092

On Jan 1, 3:43*am, "Simon Mason" wrote:
A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.

Thank you. Reciprocated.

This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.

I don't read them all but you're doing a grand job.

Old January 2nd 12, 12:04 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ian Smith[_8_]

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 03:43:44 +0000, Simon Mason couldnae haud thur wheesht
ony mair an' gied us this:

A very happy Twenty Twelve to all.
This year will be my 14th year in urc and will see my 20000th post, all
being well.
Still set to be very mild with highs of between 8 and 10 Celcius for the
next 10 days.
Enjoy your walks and rides and forget the gym membership :-)

Likewise, happy New Year. 2012? Bring it on!

--
Perpetual Calendar - http://www.1r5.net
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/1r5.net
Old January 2nd 12, 08:52 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bertie Wooster

On Sun, 01 Jan 2012 16:55:08 +0000, JNugent
wrote:

With a bit of luck I will be able to upload my cycle routes around
Sanya to Google maps tomorrow. Google Maps routes seem to be blocked
in China.

Here's a beach walk Clare and I did barefoot along the golden sand.
http://g.co/maps/xkr7q

And here's a track of a cycle ride to the Fat Fisherwoman's Seafood
Restaurant in the main town.
http://g.co/maps/r58cr

Happy New Year! Zenon Racing 3 December 31st 10 03:49 PM
Happy New Year to all Zilla Mountain Biking 4 January 10th 09 01:06 AM
HAPPY NEW YEAR AND HAPPY2006 Social Issues 0 January 2nd 06 08:19 PM
Happy New Year [email protected] Recumbent Biking 1 January 1st 05 07:28 PM
Happy New Year! Richard Bates UK 17 January 3rd 04 02:02 PM