Handlebar Help

Old February 6th 08, 03:06 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Duram

Default Handlebar Help

Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and down.
I tried goggle with no response as I donīt know the name, in English, of
this part.
Thanks
Daniel

Old February 6th 08, 07:42 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
gotbent[_3_]

"Duram" wrote in message
Looking for pictures & drawing of the handlebar locker used in LWB bents
that enable the main bar to move up and down.
I tried goggle with no response as I donīt know the name, in English, of
this part.
Thanks
Daniel

Daniel, what kind of LWB? RANS. Easy Racers, Sun, et al make LWB and I think
the handlebar to steerer methods are unique and different for each brand.
It sounds like you are talking about a clamp, either bolted or with a quick
release. Point your browser to the maufacturer's web site and you will
probably get right to the answer you need.

Come back and talk bents sometime soon.

gotbent, aka frvt rider

Revive handlebar [email protected] Recumbent Biking 0 February 3rd 08 03:18 PM
Need Handlebar Advice Joel Techniques 4 May 13th 06 07:32 PM
Snapped Handlebar Gags Australia 1 January 20th 05 01:43 PM
Handlebar compass? Pat General 19 October 25th 04 06:54 PM
handlebar- and bum bag Karen Lipkow UK 5 April 12th 04 08:04 AM