US: Police bicycle training video

Old August 15th 07, 02:21 AM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_384_]

Default US: Police bicycle training video

Bike training video from the SFPD and the SF Bicycle Coalition. The
script maybe a tad stilted and directed for US conditions, but I reckon
this is an absolute cracker.

Bikes Belong In Traffic - SFPD Training Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7M-_ueoU2E

Police bicycle training video:
http://www.sfbike.org/?bikelaw_sfpd_video

Found via:
http://www.cyclelicio.us/2007/08/sfp...ing-video.html

Please send to your local coppers and share around!

--
cfsmtb

Old August 15th 07, 03:35 AM posted to aus.bicycle
MikeyOz[_167_]

What was excellent.... I was over there for 2 weeks earlier in the year
and the amount of bike traffic is huge..... but there are bike lanes
all over the place.... would be a great place to live and ride.

unfortunately also as everywhere heaps of bike riders not obeying the
laws

--
MikeyOz

Old August 15th 07, 01:53 PM posted to aus.bicycle
treadly&me[_23_]

cfsmtb Wrote:
Bike training video from the SFPD and the SF Bicycle Coalition. The
script maybe a tad stilted and directed for US conditions, but I reckon
this is an absolute cracker.

Yeah, thumbs-up to the intention but I squirmed through the first few
minutes then moved on--just couldn't take that deadpan delivery!

--
treadly&me

Old August 15th 07, 02:31 PM posted to aus.bicycle
cfsmtb[_388_]

treadly&me Wrote:
Yeah, thumbs-up to the intention but I squirmed through the first few
minutes then moved on--just couldn't take that deadpan delivery!

Or that funky hipster jive soundtrack.

w00t!

--
cfsmtb