FS::Voodoo Hoodoo 16.5" Mtn Frame w/ Manitou Shock

Old June 10th 05, 06:37 PM
Aman

Default FS::Voodoo Hoodoo 16.5" Mtn Frame w/ Manitou Shock

Hello,

I have for sale a Mountain Frame set-up. It is a Steel
Built Voodoo Hoodoo, it is metallic yellow color. It is a
medium sized frame on the smallish side, it has a sloping
top-tube so the measurements are smaller than it rides, I'd
say it is equivalent to about a 16.5" Frame, if your interested
and want the exact measurements let me know. It comes with
a black Manitou SX-Ti shock, a Cane Creek C-2 Headset,
a RaceFace Taperlock Bottom Bracket, an Easton EA-70
seatpost, a Kore stem and Specialized Handlebars.
If your interested and want more details or pictures,
let me know. The whole set-up is in excellent shape.
$375 including shipping.

Also incuded, a snake shaped water bottle cage!

Thanks for looking, Alex

Old June 11th 05, 09:43 PM
Aman

Hello:

Opps Forgot to mention that also included is an XTR
M950 Front Derailure fitted for the frame, 8 speed.

also, obo...