JIMMYMAC NEEDS MORE LINSEED OIL!!!

Old December 20th 05, 11:33 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

Default JIMMYMAC NEEDS MORE LINSEED OIL!!!

YEAH, KEVIN NEEDS IT TOO!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...r-magilla.html

Old December 23rd 05, 09:03 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent

"weRpals" wrote in message
oups.com...
YEAH, KEVIN NEEDS IT TOO!

http://highracers.blogspot.com/2005/...r-magilla.html

Anyone stupid enough here on ARBR to go to these obscene blog websites? I
thought not!

This is just all about Ed Gin doing his normal **** thing. One of these fine
days it goes without saying that some one will put a bullet through his
thick Mongoloid skull. It will not be me of course since I would not soil
myself by even getting near him.

However, it will be my very great pleasure to **** on his grave after the
good deed is done. Mr. Tom Sherman can hold my penis while I am ****ing on
his grave. I seemed to have developed a palsy lately in my arms and I do so
want to **** accurately on his grave.

Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

PS. It may be that Tom Sherman will want to **** on his grave too. I mean,
what has Ed Gin ever done for him except embarrass the hell out of him on
ARBR?

Linseed JimmyMac Sets All Time Record! sockypup Recumbent Biking 0 December 10th 05 06:36 AM
Linseed JimmyMac ill? stop_me_NOT Recumbent Biking 0 December 8th 05 09:07 PM
Jimmy Linseed BLOG JS Recumbent Biking 2 November 22nd 05 05:32 AM
JimmyMac "I am a Linseed Oil Criminal" sweatshirt $10.95 [email protected] Recumbent Biking 11 February 8th 05 09:09 PM
JimmyMac - I am a COWARD and a VANDAL Jim McNamara Recumbent Biking 4 February 8th 05 08:32 PM