Re Global Warming

Old December 6th 16, 05:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Re Global Warming

On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 5:58:31 PM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 3:03:59 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, December 5, 2016 at 2:51:13 PM UTC-8, Doug Landau wrote:

You've made up more facts so far this morning than George W bush, L Ron Hubbard, and Farley Mowat, all put together on a good day

And you've supplied so many sources with your false claims that we can believe you in a second compared to the actual history of the Missions and what they accomplished.. Tell me - when do you start giving us the real poop from Las Sergas de Esplandián?

Huh? (from Wiki):

"Las Sergas de Esplandián (The Adventures of Esplandián) is the fifth book in a series of Spanish chivalric romance novels by Garci RodrÃ*guez de Montalvo, which began with AmadÃ*s de Gaula. The first known edition of this work was published in Seville in July 1510. But there was another edition published prior, possibly in Seville in 1496, as the sixth book of the series, Florisando, appeared four months earlier, in April 1510.[citation needed]
Ruth Putnam argues that Montalvo finished his novel sometime after 1492[1] but before Queen Isabella died in 1504.[2]

Las Sergas mentions a fictional island named California,[3] inhabited only by black women, and ruled by Queen Calafia. When Spanish explorers (including Francisco de Ulloa) learned of an island (actually a peninsula) off western Mexico rumored to be ruled by Amazon women, they named it California."

Wow, Californian Amazon black women! Sounds hot -- like a 70's blaxsploitation film. Isn't Queen Calafia an LA rapper?

More from the inter-web:

"Surprisingly, one State—California—is named for a powerful, wealthy, handsome, black lesbian. Well, that sounds improbable; doesn’t it? But it’s true nonetheless. California is named for Calafia (sometimes spelled Califia), warrior queen of a mythical tribe of Amazon warriors who were believed by early Spanish explorers to inhabit the place we now call California. How did that happen?"

Powerful, wealthy black lesbians! That's got to make Tom's head explode! I think those are exactly the women who are keeping him down -- along with the East Indian women in HR. Time to move!

The origins of the name "Oregon" are uncertain, but I can absolutely guaranty you that the state was not named after a powerful black lesbian warrior queen. I don't even think we have a brew-pub named after a powerful black lesbian warrior queen.

-- Jay Beattie.

Geez Jay - you have a whole city named after LGBTQ - Portland.
Old December 6th 16, 06:37 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 8:59:55 AM UTC-8, wrote:
[...]

Actually, Portland was named after Portland, Maine. But we DO have a lot of gays, and in fact, I live in a gayborhood -- which means great dinner parties (went to one last Friday at my across-the-street neighbors) and manicured yards. Much like your neighborhood, minus the homicidal street gangs.

-- Jay Beattie.

Old December 6th 16, 08:00 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 9:37:59 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
[...]

This huge fire in Oakland was no doubt an LGBTQ rave. All it takes is one disappointed wanna-have to light a fire like that in such a building. This has happened many times before but with far less fatalities.

Some statistics that you won't believe: the average homosexual has over 200 sexual partners in one year. If a straight person did that he would be considered mentally ill. But we're told that they're completely normal.

It disappeared off of the Internet but the growth rate of HIV is falling in every single group including IV drug users except for homosexuals in which the growth rate is 7% or slightly more. This can ONLY occur if they are purposely spreading it around among themselves via unprotected sex.

Homosexuals die on the average 20 years younger than otherwise equal straight people. This is almost entirely due (discounting HIV) to the side effects of massive STD infections from the massive sexual abuse the put themselves through.

Presently they have a drug that can delay the conversion of HIV to AIDS. Supposedly it bolsters the immune system. However, from experience with the chemistry I find HIV to be a rapidly changing virus that will no doubt raise it's ugly head still higher.

Please keep this in mind while cavorting with your neighbors since some of them are spread in other manners than sexually.
Old December 7th 16, 06:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
JBeattie

On Wednesday, December 7, 2016 at 7:59:15 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Tuesday, December 6, 2016 at 12:51:11 PM UTC-8, W. Wesley Groleau wrote:
On 12-06-2016 10:51, wrote:
Wes - look up the term "Ossuary". This is what the bones in the room were and not murdered people. They STILL use this practice along the gulf states where burial grounds are at a premium.

Please don't jump to conclusions from a juvenile point of view.

I know what an ossuary is, and the fact that it was mentioned earlier in
the thread is irrelevant to whether any natives died from European diseases.

When someone starts calling me names and expecting me to believe his
assertions contrary to published literature "because he's a scientist"
then the conversation is no longer a conversation. Bye.

Wes - when someone makes false assertions on no other grounds than from an extremely juvenile understanding of human nature, an ingrown hatred of religion and a clear desire to damage the reputation of anyone and anything that is a member of the "establishment" then you should be called names.

Oh really? What happened to turning the other cheek Mr. Christian -- or being a grown-up? Ad hominem attacks are never persuasive. If you have a valid point, you should prove it with facts and not surmise or wishful thinking.. And I mean real facts and not click-bait sites and conspiracy theories.

--- Jay Beattie.

Old December 8th 16, 12:36 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

On 12-06-2016 10:51, wrote:
[...]

Gee, you really pained me. I'm so shot down that I may cry. Sort of like your reaction here.

Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. Techniques 179 February 7th 10 01:51 AM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. General 2 December 21st 09 06:03 PM
Global Warming and what you can do to against it .. Racing 2 December 19th 09 01:04 AM
Global Warming Tom Kunich Racing 308 May 10th 08 03:54 PM
Global Warming Richard Bates UK 84 July 25th 04 11:58 PM