Looking for MTB recommendations

Old April 1st 04, 09:08 PM
bomba

Default Looking for MTB recommendations

On Thu, 01 Apr 2004 11:59:43 -0800, Dave wrote:

It's been several months and many rides later... I'm having a blast on
the hardtail and my technical skills are progressing.

Glad you're enjoying your ride.

I have a
feeling that I've been bitten by the bug and in a year or two I'll be
looking at the latest $2000 full suspension bikes. But to have gone
there right now, given my riding ability and past experience, would
have been premature.

Don't assume that upgrading to full suspension is the logical 'next step'...