TODAYS RIDE

Old December 22nd 16, 03:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Andrew Chaplin

Default TODAYS RIDE

AMuzi wrote in news
Woke up to minus 22F in Blue River today:
https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/b...:53518.1.99999

This guy is from Colorado and oought to know better.
http://tinyurl.com/weatherdeathsentence
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old December 22nd 16, 04:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/22/2016 8:58 AM, Andrew Chaplin wrote:
AMuzi wrote in news
Woke up to minus 22F in Blue River today:
https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/b...:53518.1.99999

This guy is from Colorado and oought to know better.
http://tinyurl.com/weatherdeathsentence

Bicycle video he

https://www.rt.com/viral/371197-50c-...oblem-siberia/

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

Old December 23rd 16, 02:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
AMuzi

On 12/22/2016 5:56 PM, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ak/fairbanks

https://www.wunderground.com/us/wi/madison

https://www.wunderground.com/us/or/portland

https://www.wunderground.com/us/ut/saint-george

https://www.wunderground.com/us/az/nogales

And the exact center of the civilized world:

https://www.wunderground.com/cgi-bin...st?query=53911

Old December 24th 16, 01:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

https://www.wunderground.com/ru/ojmjakon

--

but everyone agrees the center is inside Bismarck ?

the WG'S were for sun. Sun is good. Livability is directly related to sun days/sun hours. IMHO

there's big red flag out for adventurers

http://forecast.weather.gov/wwamap/w...s&wwa=blizzard warning

Old December 24th 16, 02:06 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

Old December 24th 16, 08:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:06:30 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

90d pale blue sky a few cumulus pancaked by hit air above intense radiation ...

I assume beach is packed tho numbers seam lower than 'normal'

there's a new map base for NWS

http://digital.weather.gov/

Old December 25th 16, 03:28 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

On Saturday, December 24, 2016 at 2:23:28 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
On Friday, December 23, 2016 at 8:06:30 PM UTC-5, DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH wrote:
Bermuda Hi driven by Saharan winds EATING the North Wind

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/east/gmex/avn-animated.gif

we had 3 days of non rain. very dry. shudda rained but spit spit doin my best under duress

90d pale blue sky a few cumulus pancaked by hit air above intense radiation ...

I assume beach is packed tho numbers seam lower than 'normal'

there's a new map base for NWS

http://digital.weather.gov/

AAA day....bright sun cool air.

http://www.lowellsun.com/breakingnew...pedestrian-hit
Old December 27th 16, 01:07 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

goo.gl/sxCEbv

TODAYS RIDE [email protected] Techniques 355 September 20th 16 04:29 PM
TODAYS RIDE 3 [email protected] Techniques 19 October 6th 14 03:00 AM
TODAYS RIDE [email protected] Techniques 108 April 7th 14 05:22 PM
Todays ride (which GPS?) ... elyob UK 26 August 1st 05 02:02 PM
Todays Ride davebee UK 11 February 17th 04 11:23 AM