High speed cyclist with dog mows down and hopitalises 9 year old

Old July 5th 18, 02:55 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

Default High speed cyclist with dog mows down and hopitalises 9 year old

and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/
Old July 5th 18, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee

MrCheerful wrote:

and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

'Nearly 5,000 people were injured or killed in hit-and-run crashes in
London last year, according to new data.
The figure shows there is a hit-and-run crash every two hours in the
city.
Last year 11 people died, 287 were left with serious injuries and 4,647
with slight injuries, in what has been labelled a hit-and-run
"epidemic".....'
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-38063443

Try harder next time, you ****ing retard.

--
john smith |MA (Hons)|MPhil (Hons)|CAPES (mention très bien)|LLB (Hons)
'It never gets any easier. You just get faster'
Old July 5th 18, 05:25 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
TMS320

On 05/07/18 15:04, Bruce 'Not Glug' Lee wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:

and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

'Nearly 5,000 people were injured or killed in hit-and-run crashes in
London last year, according to new data.
The figure shows there is a hit-and-run crash every two hours in the
city.
Last year 11 people died, 287 were left with serious injuries and 4,647
with slight injuries, in what has been labelled a hit-and-run
"epidemic".....'
https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-38063443

Try harder next time, you ****ing retard.

Perhaps it's a good thing. Just imagine that if all drivers that are or
should be be banned couldn't drive and rode bikes instead, people would
have even more reason to be upset by "cyclists". The fact that the harm
or damage they could do on a bike is magnitudes lower doesn't enter the
brains of people of no intellect.
Old July 5th 18, 06:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

I faintly remember some news article about a **** on his silly bicycle. He
was riding down a busy road with his dog on a lead. Pulled over by the
police. He then became abusive, was arrested and was prosecuted.
If I remember correctly the arresting officer said something like, "I've
been a traffic officer for 23 years and that was the stupidest thing I've
ever seen".

Old July 5th 18, 07:34 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

On Thursday, July 5, 2018 at 6:11:33 PM UTC+1, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

I faintly remember some news article

I definitely remember a friend telling me he knew someone who's brothers friend knew someone who scored the Wacky Races cartoons using the F1 scoring system.
It's called an Urban Myth.
POSH=Port Out Starboard Home is the biggest one.
Road Tax comes a close second.

Old July 5th 18, 08:47 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
MrCheerful

On 05/07/2018 18:11, Mr Pounder Esquire wrote:
MrCheerful wrote:
and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to the
Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

I faintly remember some news article about a **** on his silly bicycle. He
was riding down a busy road with his dog on a lead. Pulled over by the
police. He then became abusive, was arrested and was prosecuted.
If I remember correctly the arresting officer said something like, "I've
been a traffic officer for 23 years and that was the stupidest thing I've
ever seen".

You mean this one, I expect:

http://road.cc/content/news/138070-m...erman-shepherd
Old July 5th 18, 10:15 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Mr Pounder Esquire

MrCheerful wrote:
and guess what, fails to leave his details or report the crash to
the Police.

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/n...l-in-mortlake/

I faintly remember some news article about a **** on his silly
bicycle. He was riding down a busy road with his dog on a lead.
Pulled over by the police. He then became abusive, was arrested and
was prosecuted. If I remember correctly the arresting officer said
something like,
"I've been a traffic officer for 23 years and that was the stupidest
thing I've ever seen".

You mean this one, I expect:

http://road.cc/content/news/138070-m...erman-shepherd

That must be the arsehole. It WAS four years ago....
"He also alleged he was sexually assaulted in the police van".
Only a cyclist could come up with that one - maybe the police dogs detected
his stink and went to hump him?
A leg over with a police dog is really all that a cyclist can hope for.