A Kris for Kristmas

Old December 21st 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The.Mars.Volta

Default A Kris for Kristmas

How do you guys know what Santa is getting you?

--
The.Mars.Volta

'Kidmuni.com' (http://www.kidmuni.com/Home) 'My Gallery'
(http://tinyurl.com/2lotu6) 'YouTube Account'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=UNICYCLEORDIE)
Sir I'm picking something up on my radar.
(Everyone comes to look)
It's a cup of coffee.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 02:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
How do you guys know what Santa is getting you?

I am santa , that's how!

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wheres_your_other_wheel

jamessd wrote:
Hey, where in england are you?

east yorkshire
hull
(voted worst city in the uk in 2006)

--
wheres_your_other_wheel

The secret of happiness is to make others believe they are the cause of
it.
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 05:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cody

The.Mars.Volta wrote:
How do you guys know what Santa is getting you?

I know a guy who knows a guy who know how to get information

--
cody
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 04:22 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

I got a Kris for Kristmas 20 KH/onza trials

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 04:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

i got KH leg armor, and a nimbus 5-7 ' convertible giraffe

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 05:28 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
UniDudeDX

i dont know. we havent opened presents yet.

--
UniDudeDX

Jerrick wrote:
I think we should get off the topic off kinky/horny girls and unicycles,
and back to creepy horny men.

thejdw wrote:
Cocain has very good commpression propities, great for side hops and
large drops.

Brian MacKenzie wrote:
unicycle for santa

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 06:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
scotthue

I got a Nimbus 36er SE plus T7 and LBS brake and water bottle cages (2)

--
scotthue
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 06:46 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cody

We have to wait to open presents cause my dad got called out to work. I
know that I am getting KH gloves and KH leg armor cause I ordered
them

--
cody
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 25th 07, 08:19 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Spoonthumb

hahaha, i got a spoke key, does that count

...but seriously i tightend my spokes and my wheel actually feels
better, no more creaking and it feels a little bit stiffer...

--
Spoonthumb

Triball wrote:
I learned everything I know from youtube.

"It won't hurt if you land it" -Kevin McMullin
2nd Place )---hickflip-'O,
Uni For Christ
'GET LOST' (www.lost.eu/6c7c7)
if your reading this your UGLY
http://www.usenet.com

What would have Kris H make? Danni Unicycling 51 March 25th 07 10:56 PM
kris holm CKCrowe Unicycling 7 December 22nd 06 10:20 PM
Kris Holm on A1 john_childs Unicycling 0 October 29th 06 03:34 AM
is Kris still unicycling? Klaas Bil Unicycling 25 January 9th 04 04:43 PM
Kris Holm on TV paulb2 Unicycling 6 October 20th 03 10:13 PM