Looking to split a room at NAUCC hotel

Old June 19th 05, 05:15 PM
Brian MacKenzie

Default Looking to split a room at NAUCC hotel

Hello, I am starting to plan out my trip for NAUCC.

Is there anyone renting a hotel room that would like to split the
costs?

Or...anyone unbooked as of yet and want to go in with me?

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*120* reviews on *77* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old June 22nd 05, 05:45 AM
shadowuni

Brian, i want to go to NUACC, but i dont know anything about whats going
on, whose going, or how i could get there. fill me in dogggg. i wanna
go. really bad. i would split a room with you if i went. for serious.
write back asap. bedford told me i should go when i was tlaking to him
and i wanna go to one of his parties. -Nick

--
shadowuni - Crispety, crunchety, peanut-buttery

"No one is taller than the last man standing"
My Give-A-Damn's Busted
"Bullets! My only weakness! How did you know?" - Cop
(I 3 Coker) "Maybe it means I have less than three cokers" - Klaas
Bil
"I think it means I AM less than three cokers" - Daino149
shadowuni's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/4806

Old June 22nd 05, 11:30 AM
Brian MacKenzie

fo shizzle?

that would be swell Nick, here is all I know:

http://www.unicycling.org/usa/naucc/2005/

--
Brian MacKenzie - LAN Solo

'TRAINING WHEEL NOT REQUIRED DVD - NOW AVAILABLE!'
(HTTP://WWW.LBMMULTIMEDIA.COM)

'ps. just watched TWNR, the UW36 on the stairs broke my brain' - markf

'Unicycle Product Reviews'
(http://londonunicyclingclub.ca/unicycleReviews.aspx)
*122* reviews on *79* products, never make an uninformed purchase again!

Brian MacKenzie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/7650

Old February 5th 08, 03:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sutton629

I've been talking to my parents and I am trying to get this set up as my
senior trip. I am rather excited for it to work out so if anyone has
any more information that would be wonderful.

--
sutton629

'Myspace' (http://www.myspace.com/sutton629)
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 5th 08, 03:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

sutton629 wrote:
I've been talking to my parents and I am trying to get this set up as my
senior trip. I am rather excited for it to work out so if anyone has
any more information that would be wonderful.

This is from 2005.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
http://www.usenet.com
Old February 5th 08, 04:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sutton629

well garbage.... lets make one for this year.