yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

Old August 27th 08, 04:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default yahhh!!!! My first 100 yrd rail grind!!

how old is red unicycle rider anyway? he's got a blackberry phone which
requires money and a job, and his account here say's he's 27 but the
videos don't make him look 27... he looks younger than me in the
videos....

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old August 27th 08, 06:06 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jonny_H

Ducttape wrote:
how old is red unicycle rider anyway? he's got a blackberry phone which
requires money and a job, and his account here say's he's 27 but the
videos don't make him look 27... he looks younger than me in the
videos....

I would say hes about 13
and he might just be spoilt.

--
Jonny_H

Old account = Wheres_Your_Other_Wheel

New account = Jonny_H
Old August 27th 08, 06:09 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

Ducttape wrote:
how old is red unicycle rider anyway? he's got a blackberry phone which
requires money and a job, and his account here say's he's 27 but the
videos don't make him look 27... he looks younger than me in the
videos....

ya it's hard to tell It's so easy to lie like in actually 102 not 100
yr old so he could be 13

Edit I need to tell my bro to stop hacking and posting and it's him who
made me 100

--
Nicf

'municycle.ca' (http://www.municycle.ca) the Best unicycle store
in canada!!
Old August 27th 08, 06:17 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
qhxakg

Nicf wrote:
ya it's hard to tell It's so easy to lie like in actually 102 not 100 yr
old so he could be 13

Edit I need to tell my bro to stop hacking and posting and it's him who
made me 100

And yo don't know how to change it?

Red Rider probably grinded 3ft not 300.

Edit and if did do it email it to someone on the forums and they can
post it here.

--
qhxakg

If somebody tells you your tricks are gay, ask them if they are an
expert in gay trickery.
-Ivan-
~o"o~'Unicycle for The Flying Spaghetti Monster'
(http://www.venganza.org/)~o"o~
Old August 27th 08, 06:21 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

qhxakg wrote:
And yo don't know how to change it?

Red Rider probably grinded 3ft not 300.

Edit and if did do it email it to someone on the forums and they can
post it here.

ya I can Chang it buy I think it's funny

and I 2 think he did 3 feet

Old August 27th 08, 06:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lpounds

siafirede wrote:
He was using DAKOROMAN DRIVE SYSTEM GRIND CRANKS which reduce
friction/increase speed/ less resistance.

Bahahahaha

--
lpounds

'Levi' (http://tinyurl.com/6l5fmr)
'Photos'
(http://www.flickr.com/photos/25192939@N06/)
'Unicycle' (http://youtube.com/watch?v=P7MiIYTE5Yo)
'Juggle'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=7-q-VOaDB7M&feature=related)
'EGG'
(http://youtube.com/watch?v=3y-Zwr3-i4k&feature=related)
Old August 27th 08, 06:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
RedUnicycleRider

The twelve year old on youtube is my nephew.
I obtain a job, a house and a
wife. Correct I am twenty-seven, for that I have actually had some
experience in unicycling(about 3-4 years total.)
My newphew does not share this account with me, he doesn't have an
account on unicyclist.com.
Jane(my wife) has not yet uploaded the pictures on her computer yet I
shall upload them here when so.
The location is at Cadillac Mt. In Maine, there is a railing that goes
for 394 feet most of it was challenging,
The other railing was at a steep pair of 23 steps so I had to stop.
I hope I have answered all of your questions.

--
RedUnicycleRider

Check out my videos and more at:
http://www.unicyclerami.blogspot.com
Old August 27th 08, 06:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MuniAddict

RedUnicycleRider wrote:
The twelve year old on youtube is my nephew.
I obtain a job, a house and a
wife. Correct I am twenty-seven, for that I have actually had some
experience in unicycling(about 3-4 years total.)
My newphew does not share this account with me, he doesn't have an
account on unicyclist.com.
Jane(my wife) has not yet uploaded the pictures on her computer yet I
shall upload them here when so.
The location is at Cadillac Mt. In Maine, there is a railing that goes
for 394 feet most of it was challenging,
The other railing was at a steep pair of 23 steps so I had to stop.
I hope I have answered all of your questions.

Are the pics in sequence, close together, showing the complete grind? It
would be best if you could do it again and make a video! I'd be happy
seeing you grind for even 50 feet, let alone 394'!

--
MuniAddict

'UniGeezer.com' (http://unigeezer.com/)
Old August 27th 08, 08:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Nicf

RedUnicycleRider wrote:
The twelve year old on youtube is my nephew.
I obtain a job, a house and a
wife. Correct I am twenty-seven, for that I have actually had some
experience in unicycling(about 3-4 years total.)
My newphew does not share this account with me, he doesn't have an
account on unicyclist.com.
Jane(my wife) has not yet uploaded the pictures on her computer yet I
shall upload them here when so.
The location is at Cadillac Mt. In Maine, there is a railing that goes
for 394 feet most of it was challenging,
The other railing was at a steep pair of 23 steps so I had to stop.
I hope I have answered all of your questions.

ahh that makes more scene cuz I thought the you had just concord you
drive way on a red juggle bug

Old August 27th 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
The UniSLAB

RedUnicycleRider wrote:
The twelve year old on youtube is my nephew.
I obtain a job, a house and a
wife. Correct I am twenty-seven, for that I have actually had some
experience in unicycling(about 3-4 years total.)
My newphew does not share this account with me, he doesn't have an
account on unicyclist.com.
Jane(my wife) has not yet uploaded the pictures on her computer yet I
shall upload them here when so.
The location is at Cadillac Mt. In Maine, there is a railing that goes
for 394 feet most of it was challenging,
The other railing was at a steep pair of 23 steps so I had to stop.
I hope I have answered all of your questions.

So giving us your life story is supposed to make us believe you grinded
a rail the length of a football field on your unicycle?

Why would you waste your time lying to a bunch of people on the
interent about something we all know is literally impossible?

--
The UniSLAB

Spoonthumb wrote:
Does it make you feel good? Arguing on the internet?

grind rail poll uni4life_13 Unicycling 4 February 22nd 07 03:06 AM
DIY grind rail gabetheunicycleman Unicycling 0 November 19th 06 07:54 AM
Building a Grind Rail? UNIquelyCanadian Unicycling 20 June 1st 06 05:43 AM
My Grind Rail with pics. juggle508 Unicycling 19 June 5th 05 09:51 PM
Grind Rail. juggle508 Unicycling 21 May 31st 05 06:13 PM