Please abuse me (I like a klein)

Old June 6th 04, 09:16 PM
notaknob

Default Please abuse me (I like a klein)

In article ,
says...
That seems weird -- I mean, you never hear of a bike that's a
"hardnose," right? They either put the suspension in the back or on
both. Sounds like what you're talking about creats a "hardnose."

Cannondale made one back in the early ninties, right before they came
out with the Headshuk. I don't know why they didn't have a suspension
fork on it at that time. I saw someone riding one once and didn't have
the heart to ask them why they bought something like that.

bruce
Old June 7th 04, 02:26 AM
The Nelson Paradigm

Monique Y. Mudama wrote:
| On 2004-06-06, The Nelson Paradigm penned:
|| Just make sure they cleaned all the cheese off the frame before they
|| applied the paint
|
| Hrm? I don't get it.

The Trek/Fisher/Klein plant is in Wisconsin.

---
__o
_`\(,_ Cycling is life,
(_)/ (_) all the rest, just details.
The Nelson Paradigm =^o.o^=
http://intergalax.com
http://intbike.com
_______

Old June 8th 04, 05:45 PM
Pistof

"Per Elmsäter" wrote in message
Pistof wrote:
Sounds like your mind is made up. GO buy your Palomino. Besides,
it's one of the few full suspension bikes I've seen that are actually
pleasing to my eyes. It's a good looking bike.
http://tinyurl.com/3ftp3

Hotdamn. With a seatpost angle like that you better make sure you get the
right size frame. Raising the saddle for instance 2 inches is going to
increase your cockpit ( toptube) almost as much.

Yes, but for the record, you should always get a bike that's the right size
for your cadre. I hope this goes without saying.

Dave

creaky klein socks Mountain Biking 10 May 17th 04 04:53 PM
Rear disc brake on 2001 Klein Attitude? Rocketman Mountain Biking 7 January 9th 04 10:18 PM
klein attitude, but fork etc ... higb Mountain Biking 8 July 8th 03 09:16 PM
Klein dealers in Colorado MattB Mountain Biking 2 July 1st 03 02:22 PM