JD-FYI

Old November 7th 05, 09:59 AM
JD

Default JD-FYI

terminaut wrote:
JD wrote:
terminaut wrote:
It's clearly evident that reading and comprehension aren't really your
thing.

That's really funny, especially coming from the gramatically
spectacular person who wrote this:

The Path and I are the same crowd; and was amused when told that a certain
somebody has seeked his way to ride with us.

How 3rd grade of you.

You're probably not aware, but it's pretty well accepted that when
someone starts breaking down sentence grammar/punctuation they're
grasping.

How astute of you:

Old November 7th 05, 10:01 AM
JD

terminaut wrote:
JD wrote:
terminaut wrote:
It's clearly evident that reading and comprehension aren't really your
thing.

That's really funny, especially coming from the gramatically
spectacular person who wrote this:

The Path and I are the same crowd; and was amused when told that a certain
somebody has seeked his way to ride with us.

How 3rd grade of you.

You're probably not aware, but it's pretty well accepted that when
someone starts breaking down sentence grammar/punctuation they're
grasping.

Yeah, sad, isn't it?

terminaut wrote:
It's clearly evident that reading and comprehension aren't really your
thing.

I haven't seen any post about anyone needing permission to attend
anything.

From the way you are acting, it would seem that you consider The Path's

shop rides proprietary and the people you consider as friends as
off-limits to those you deem undesirable.

Your psychic skills are lacking. I actually deem you *entertaining* and
as a matter of fact left you an open invitation to ride with us in the
prior thread about Santa Barbara. As it happens to be, I'm going to
take the Path guys on another trip to Santa Barbara in the next month
or so... make a note of it as it's going to be a good one.

Your psychic skills are finely tuned, especially since you are Pete
Fagerlin's personal psychic. I'd hate to have to owe the likes of you
for taking me to Santa Barbara, so no thanks.

What we all have seen is that you're now enjoying yourself in a video
(and photos) created by part of the same crowd that you're referring
to... and the videos have the exact same types of stops at tech
sections... with people cheering on the riders. Heck, there's even Bee
Gees music.

I heard no cheering, or woohooing, only the sound of tires on dirt and
rock and a few words of encouragement at times. In fact, I was between
bunches in the group most of the time, so it was mostly tires on dirt
and rock that I heard.

"If I don't see something, then it must not exist.". I'm going to start
calling you ostrichman. You're probably going to next tell me that I
don't know what goes on during the Path (/fooriders) rides.

You were not on the ride in question, were you?

Apparently you missed these bits I had already written in your apparent
blind rage, which makes your reading comprehension bit even more
ironic:

I don't
frequent Tani's Path forums, I only frequent his shop when I need
bicycle parts. I don't watch Winston's videos either, so I can't see
your horn-toot there either.

Apparently, ignorance *is* an excuse that works well for ostrichman.

I don't look for new veins to shoot heroin into either.

It's a fact that I rode with people that you consider your friends last
Sunday.

You're so coy with the "consider your friends" thing. Let's just stick
to actual facts, shall we? Tani / The Path / Winston, et. al... and I
are all friends reciprocally. So, it's a fact that you rode with my
friends last Sunday. Or if you prefer, you rode with "my crowd".

There's that proprietary jive again. Do these people know that you own
them, or do they just owe you for your considering them friends?

It's a fact that I did not know that you consider them to be
your friends and was required to attain your permission to attend.

Where exactly is this "fact" regarding permission to attend? Just a
simple quote will do, please. If you find that there's no such quote
and that it's actually the little voices in your head then well...

You do own them and their website, don't you? How do these guys
tolerate you?

It's a fact that this was the first time I rode on The Path's shop ride
and that I was invited, as indicated above.

So you say... but of course it's irrelevant as there's no invitation
necessary to do the Sunday rides. If I ask Tani whether he personally
invited Jerome Daniels to the ride would he say yes?

When someone says to come out to their shop ride to you in person to
your face, the last time I checked that was called an invitation.

It's a fact that everyone seemed to enjoy themselves on this ride,
myself included and that there were no attitudes present.

We always enjoy ourselves on the rides - as evidenced in the multitudes
of videos and photos... and it's really great to hear that you kept
your attitude at home. Do you want a star sticker for your bike?

So, you need photographic and video evidence to prove you have fun?
Who are you, Perry Mason of the mountain bike?

As far as what you see as my attitude being kept at home, you don't
know me. If I had been treated poorly or felt that this shop ride was
not for me, I would have said so. The only negative association I see
with The Path would be you and you were not there.

What's your malfunction? Bueller??
Anyone???

No malfunction at this end. You?

Perception is a strange thing, indeed. Have you ever been to Hawaii,
or the Land of the Rising Sun?

JD

Old November 7th 05, 10:04 AM
JD

terminaut wrote:
Your psychic skills are lacking. I actually deem you *entertaining* and
as a matter of fact left you an open invitation to ride with us in the
prior thread about Santa Barbara. As it happens to be, I'm going to
take the Path guys on another trip to Santa Barbara in the next month
or so... make a note of it as it's going to be a good one.

The way you go on about nothing, how do they put up with you on a 3
hour car ride?

JD

Old November 7th 05, 10:07 AM
JD

terminaut wrote:
"If I don't see something, then it must not exist.". I'm going to start
calling you ostrichman. You're probably going to next tell me that I
don't know what goes on during the Path (/fooriders) rides.

You weren't on the ride last Sunday. How do you see something if you
are not there? I'm not going to call you anything, I'm just going to
laugh.

JD

Old November 7th 05, 10:13 AM
JD

terminaut wrote:
I'm going to start calling you ostrichman.

You don't know as much about wild animals as you think you do:

"The ostrich is too big to fly, but it can run faster than a horse in
shorter distances. Yet running away is not its only means of defense.
One quick kick from its muscular legs can seriously injure - or even
kill - predators. Although ostriches can seem tame around people, we
always have to be careful of not getting kicked by one."

JD

Old November 7th 05, 05:31 PM
terminaut

G.T. wrote:
"terminaut" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your psychic skills are lacking. I actually deem you *entertaining* and
as a matter of fact left you an open invitation to ride with us in the
prior thread about Santa Barbara. As it happens to be, I'm going to
take the Path guys on another trip to Santa Barbara in the next month
or so... make a note of it as it's going to be a good one.

So you going to do the Chuchudas-Sluice Box loop? Or maybe the Horseshoe
Springs stuff? Rad.

Greg

Other than JD's faithful butt-worshippers, I think everybody else
familar with the situation in this and the Santa Barbara thread can
pretty much see JD for what he is as a whole. That's the benefit of not
having your eyes too close to his ass (as a result of your lips being
stuck on it).

Think about that for a while.

Me, I'm going to try and contain myself from peeing my pants as I laugh
about how JD spent almost two hours of his life (Nov 7, 12:38 am to Nov
7, 2:13 am according to Google) trying to break selective text out of
their context from my posts in a sad attempt to confuse and distract
the readers with a bunch of subsequently unavailing posts.

With that, I'm done with the thread. The entertainment value has peaked
and it's good to leave at the high point.

You boyz keep warm, ok?

Old November 7th 05, 06:38 PM
JD

terminaut wrote:
G.T. wrote:
"terminaut" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your psychic skills are lacking. I actually deem you *entertaining* and
as a matter of fact left you an open invitation to ride with us in the
prior thread about Santa Barbara. As it happens to be, I'm going to
take the Path guys on another trip to Santa Barbara in the next month
or so... make a note of it as it's going to be a good one.

So you going to do the Chuchudas-Sluice Box loop? Or maybe the Horseshoe
Springs stuff? Rad.

Greg

Other than JD's faithful butt-worshippers, I think everybody else
familar with the situation in this and the Santa Barbara thread can
pretty much see JD for what he is as a whole. That's the benefit of not
having your eyes too close to his ass (as a result of your lips being
stuck on it).

Your issues are showing.

Think about that for a while.

Funny, you advising people to think.

Me, I'm going to try and contain myself from peeing my pants as I laugh
about how JD spent almost two hours of his life (Nov 7, 12:38 am to Nov
7, 2:13 am according to Google) trying to break selective text out of
their context from my posts in a sad attempt to confuse and distract
the readers with a bunch of subsequently unavailing posts.

It was not confuse and distract, it was shock and awe. Get it right.

Keeping awake on the night shift can take many forms, even responding
to your crowing. Then again, I wouldn't expect such a severe case of
myopia to understand what multitasking is.

As far as your urinary problem goes, go see a doctor.

With that, I'm done with the thread. The entertainment value has peaked
and it's good to leave at the high point.

The high point being the bongload you smoked before poring over this
thread once again?

You boyz keep warm, ok?

Oh, this is your high point, a homosexual reference. How pedestrian of
you.

JD

Old November 7th 05, 10:40 PM
G.T.

"terminaut" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
"terminaut" wrote in message
oups.com...

[...]

You keep cool on your boring, overridden, uninspired hoohah rides. After
reading the above it all became clear. You're just another boring,
obnoxious fool without an ounce of creativity in his soul.

Greg

Old November 7th 05, 11:26 PM
JD

G.T. wrote:
You keep cool on your boring, overridden, uninspired hoohah rides. After
reading the above it all became clear. You're just another boring,
obnoxious fool without an ounce of creativity in his soul.

Greg

There's comfort in that, knowing chest thumpers like our little pal
aren't going to be infringing on those who choose to use a little
imagination instead of following the herd.

JD

Old November 8th 05, 07:20 AM
Frugal Joe

"JD" wrote in message
oups.com...

G.T. wrote:
You keep cool on your boring, overridden, uninspired hoohah rides. After
reading the above it all became clear. You're just another boring,
obnoxious fool without an ounce of creativity in his soul.

Greg

There's comfort in that, knowing chest thumpers like our little pal
aren't going to be infringing on those who choose to use a little
imagination instead of following the herd.

JD

kudos to you