French Uni Mag issue #4

Old February 26th 07, 05:12 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

Default French Uni Mag issue #4

Hi everybody!
all is said in the title, the rest is 'here'
(http://monocycle.info/docs/Girafon_Federe_4.pdf)
Enjoy!

--
Zzagg

Zzagg - Air Circus Team (Nantes)

Living easy, living free...
...Season ticket on a one wheel ride.

JJuggle wrote:
Zzagg, I'm struggling with your English.

Zzagg's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6847

Old February 26th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Blegas78

awesome! is there an english version though?

--
Blegas78

Nothing is better than than eternal happiness, and a ham sandwich is
better than nothing, therefore a ham sandwich is better than eternal
happiness.

"Rock Out Loud Yo!" -kid from Paper Bag Over the Head advertisement
Blegas78's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/5293

Old February 26th 07, 05:54 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
brendan

thx thats awesome... but is this legal?

and secondly thx i usually check the FFM site but havent lately..

--
brendan
brendan's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13680

Old February 26th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Zzagg

brendan wrote:
thx thats awesome... but is this legal?

Yes, "Le girafon fédéré" is totally free ...enjoy it while that
lasts

@ Blegas: No english version, unfortunately. Some french unicyclists
and I wanted to make one, but soon realized that the translating
process was really hard and the first issue would have been published
more than a year after the original (and be mostly obsolete)

Old February 26th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
johnfoss

Wow, what a beautiful magazine! Now I wish I could read French, even
more than when we were in Paris last summer after Unicon

Is there a place where we can download issues 1-3?

--
johnfoss

John Foss

"pretty much every trail that we've done on the California or Moab Muni
weekends is an XC trail." -- Kris Holm, on XC from a North Shore point
of view

Old February 26th 07, 09:05 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manu2015

johnfoss wrote:

Is there a place where we can download issues 1-3?

Yes, you can find it 'here' (http://monocycle.info/girafon.php).

Manuel

--
manu2015

Et Hop !
manu2015's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9834

Old February 27th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phthoruth

To translate it, you can copy/paste into google
http://www.google.com/language_tools
or babelfish
http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I like the photo of Irene and grafitti. Handle bars on a coker.
Nice work, P'tite AS

--
phthoruth
phthoruth's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11491

Old February 27th 07, 03:29 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
anso

johnfoss wrote:
I even found a few of my own photos in there.

For the issue #3, Javier Ruiz's interview, I asked you if I could use
your pic and you said yes. Is there any other one we've used without
asking ? I think it's important to ask, sorry if we didn't.

--
anso
anso's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/371

Old February 27th 07, 04:34 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
steveyo

Beautiful magazine - I can't read enough French to really get
everything, but the pics are awesome. Thanks!

--
steveyo

steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...

Check out my 'uni race write-ups'
(http://home.nycap.rr.com/rduhan/uni_race_writeups/)

2nd issue of the new French Uni Magazine anso Unicycling 15 January 5th 09 02:10 PM
Next issue of Uni jackzm Unicycling 1 November 9th 06 01:01 AM
French Uni Mag, issue #3 anso Unicycling 7 June 16th 06 09:50 AM
A french anti-french conspiracy ?? Benjamin Werner Racing 1 January 23rd 06 11:30 PM
TA chainring issue Kyle.B.H Techniques 5 September 16th 04 07:38 PM