A Kris for Kristmas

Old December 20th 07, 08:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Klucker1020

Default A Kris for Kristmas

I'm getting a new KH 24 for christmas...Anyone else getting unicycles?
Post them here...

--
Klucker1020

AH, THE SWEET SMELL OF MUNI IN THE MORNING...
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 20th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Im not getting anything unicycle related this year. Most of the stuff I
asked for and want our house items, like picture frames, and other
things like that.

--
Jerrick

~*~!I ride for Christ, Fun, Challenges, and a lot
more!~*~
'!Gallery!' (http://tinyurl.com/gf2g9)
'!MRIS!' (http://tinyurl.com/jjjnz)
'Easy Tire Removal Guide.' (http://tinyurl.com/rd9ru)
My sponsor '~!SIXSIXONE!~' (http://sixsixone.com/)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 20th 07, 11:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
sigve

I'm getting a qu-ax 29"! But is thread shouldn't be before after
christmas, because you aren't really supposed to know what you are
getting, right?

--
sigve
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 20th 07, 11:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Kyle_Destroyer

I'm getting my first trials uni, a Torker DX

But due to a serverly broken arm, even though I am out of a cast I
still have to wait 5 weeks after Christmas to ride it.

--
Kyle_Destroyer
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
cody

I'm getting KH gloves and shin guards.

--
cody
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I got some saddle parts.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com'myspace' (www.myspace.com/mornish)

spencer wrote:
just think of it like a roller coaster.

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Brian O.

I bought myself a used KH frame for my surly large marge muni for
Christmas.

--
Brian O.

*'ProjectUNI' (http://www.projectuni.com/forum/) - *The First Serious
Unicycle Computer Game* - -First test release available 'here!'
(http://eenwiel.nl/temp/ProjectUNI.exe)-* - Join the 'discussion.'
Old December 21st 07, 03:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

its a wish list, and idk what i will get but here it is

oneisenough wrote:

-Giraffe(either the 5-7 foot convertable of the three wheeler)
-nimbus 29er
-nimbus 24 muni
-kh fusion street saddle
-nimbus seat post
-KH LEG ARMOUR---really hoping (my shins hurt )

i also asked for some bike parts, and ski stuff and whatnot

--
oneisenough

Plaeze x-cuze mi spelin' (If its wrong)

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
manon1wheel

oneisenough wrote:
its a wish list, and idk what i will get but here it is

wow. thats alot of stuff!! santa must go all out on you!

--
manon1wheel

-Riley Crosby
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 21st 07, 03:28 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
oneisenough

manon1wheel wrote:
wow. thats alot of stuff!! santa must go all out on you!

if you saw they original post, i asked for only one, but decide to give
"santa" the choice! i never planned on getting it all, and what i
dont get, i will buy w/ my own money. i haope to get the leg armour the
most and just one of the list of unis !

--

The UniSLAB wrote:
Go big or go home, don worry about those little clown tricks called
flips and wrap arounds. We don't dance with our uni's, we jump em

http://www.usenet.com

What would have Kris H make? Danni Unicycling 51 March 25th 07 10:56 PM
kris holm CKCrowe Unicycling 7 December 22nd 06 10:20 PM
Kris Holm on A1 john_childs Unicycling 0 October 29th 06 03:34 AM
is Kris still unicycling? Klaas Bil Unicycling 25 January 9th 04 04:43 PM
Kris Holm on TV paulb2 Unicycling 6 October 20th 03 10:13 PM