trek liquid vs. fuel - NEWBIE

Old September 13th 04, 11:08 PM
JD

"Dan V2olker" wrote in message t...
"JD" wrote in message
om...
"Dan Vo2lker" wrote in message

t...
"Garrett" wrote in message
Hi all. I am considering a '04 Trek Liquid 10 or a '04 Trek Fuel 80

or
90. I have a few parts already to upgrade. I looked at Trek's

website
and upon inspecting features and reviews at MTBR.com it seems that the
Liquid is better but I am wondering two things:

(1) is the price increase worth it?
(2) what is all-mountain vs. Cross Country (from Trek's site)?

Thanks,
Garrett (newbie)

And to me, its about how much fun I can have, and its not some
macho nonsense about being so highly skilled I can "manage" to ride

highly
technical sections on a rigid bike with one gear

You'll never know, will you?

I will never know how a Dork like you could become such an asshole.

How quaint, but predictable just the same.

Your incessant trek commercial is almost as lame as duhski's giant
ramblings. I wonder if the OP is going to take a vacation in Fla to
go "mountain" biking...

JDoubtful

Considering my advice is aimed at helping typical mountain bikers, and yours
is more about stroking your own ego, if there is any commercialization going
on, its about you trying to "sensationalize" yourself. Its enough to make
someone puke.

Let's see, you admittedly have very little experience mountain biking,
especially since you are in Fla, which as we all know has no
mountains. Tell us all Vo2lker, how does your lack of experience make
you qualified at all to answer the OPs question? Your pointless and
inexperienced pap is hilarious at best. Oh yeah, I forgot, you rode
in the Appalachian foothills on the most sanitized trail in NC so you
think that adds to your long list of "experience". What a laugh.
Your idea of "typical" mountain biking comes from a closed mind that
is obviously lacking severely in oh so many departments. You're
sensationally clueless. Now go puke on nyourself some more, it's
funny.

JD
Old September 14th 04, 05:13 AM
JD

"TBF" wrote in message gers.com...
Considering my advice is aimed at helping typical mountain bikers, and
yours
is more about stroking your own ego, if there is any commercialization
going
on, its about you trying to "sensationalize" yourself. Its enough to make
someone puke.

Dan V

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received. Why worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for something he's
lacking by trying to convince you how little you know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD
Old September 14th 04, 11:53 AM
TBF

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received. Why
worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for something he's
lacking by trying to convince you how little you know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD

Nah, you mis-identified. Check a little closer, it's actually one or two of
your little butt-sniffers down there. Your momma told you to be careful
else' you would catch something....hmmm mom knew best huh, hippy?

Old September 15th 04, 02:55 AM
JD

"TeutonicBeerFart" wrote in message .rogers.com...

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received. Why
worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for something he's
lacking by trying to convince you how little you know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD

Nah, you mis-identified.

Keep telling yourself that while the Preparation H does its job.

JD
Old September 15th 04, 03:01 AM
small change

JD wrote:
"TeutonicBeerFart" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received.
Why worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for
something he's lacking by trying to convince you how little you
know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD

Nah, you mis-identified.

Keep telling yourself that while the Preparation H does its job.

JD

no more eye wrinkles?

Old September 16th 04, 12:33 AM
TBF

"JD" wrote in message
m...
"TeutonicBeerFart" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received. Why
worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for something
he's
lacking by trying to convince you how little you know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD

Nah, you mis-identified.

Keep telling yourself that while the Preparation H does its job.

JD

You must be getting old.....er. That was lame

Old September 16th 04, 01:44 AM
Dan Volker

"JD" wrote in message
om...

[...]

Jay Dork,
I never said I had little experience mountain biking. I've been doing it
since before hyperglide came out, and the first 4 years I rode was in the
Western New York area. Not that I actually owe any explanation to a pole
smoker like JD.

Dan V

Old September 16th 04, 04:32 PM
JD

"Dan Vo2lker" wrote in message ...
"JD" wrote in message
om...

[...]

You never had to, it has been obvious ever since you graced am-b with
your presence.

I've been doing it since before hyperglide came out,

What, pretending?

and the first 4 years I rode was in the Western New York area.

How extensive of you. Maybe you and duhski have ridden the same
extensive high altitude trails throughout that particular region.
When did you buy your first heart monitor?

Not that I actually owe any explanation to a pole smoker like JD.

The only thing you owe am-b is a disappearing act.

JD
Old September 16th 04, 04:32 PM
JD

"small change" wrote in message ...
JD wrote:
"TeutonicBeerFart" wrote in message
.rogers.com...

Man, let it go. Your advice to the dude who asked was received.
Why worry
about a hippy, who is clearly trying to "compensate" for
something he's lacking by trying to convince you how little you
know compared to him?

Wow, you got it exactly right! I'm compensating for not having
hemorrhoids and here you show up on my ass.

JD

Nah, you mis-identified.

Keep telling yourself that while the Preparation H does its job.

JD

no more eye wrinkles?

It's cheaper than botox.

JD
Old September 16th 04, 08:40 PM
BB

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004 14:07:37 -0500, Pistof wrote:

Keep telling yourself that while the Preparation H does its job.

What's Preparation H? Some kind of performance enhancer?

In a roundabout way, I suppose. :-)

--
-BB-
To reply to me, drop the attitude (from my e-mail address, at least)