FS: Campy RECORD 111mm bottom bracket-fits Compact

Old August 2nd 06, 03:31 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace
BW

Default FS: Campy RECORD 111mm bottom bracket-fits Compact

I have a couple of these Record bottom brackets--I can provide either ITL
or ENG cups. These BB's are for Compact cranks--really light and lots of
life left in them.

$40 shipped to U.S. address- EACH
$75 for both

Reply to

Laff at me Steve Racing 10 October 14th 05 03:02 AM
WTB: Late 70s - 80s Campagnolo Record ITA bottom bracket Morgan Fletcher Marketplace 1 October 1st 05 05:29 PM
FS: Campy Record Bottom Bracket [email protected] Marketplace 0 September 14th 05 06:30 PM
Bottom bracket tool Paul Scrutton Techniques 6 June 16th 05 01:58 PM
FA: Closes tomorrow, Colnago frame, fork, Campy bottom bracket Frank Marketplace 0 August 21st 04 03:46 AM