Garage sale; Yakima, Ultegra, books, tools, bars, saddles--Keep itout of the landfill SALE

Old May 2nd 08, 08:43 PM posted to rec.bicycles.marketplace

Default Garage sale; Yakima, Ultegra, books, tools, bars, saddles--Keep itout of the landfill SALE

UPDATE on my super duper, keep-it-out-of-the-landfill garage sale.
Still plenty of deals to be had, almost no offer refused. Copy and
paste the PhotoBucket links as needed.

On Mar 22, 11:43 am, " wrote:
Here's the deal. I have a lot of stuff that's not good enough for
eBay, and way too good for the landfill.

There are some cool goodies in here that will work well enough for
training and commuting. As you'll see, there are FREE items sprinkled
throughout. If you buy a few of any of the items below, the free stuff
is yours as long as it doesnt drive up shipping cost too much. The
more you take, the cheaper your lot will get! No reasonable offer
refused. Give this stuff a home, I'm out of storage space. I accept
paypal and personal checks. I will also meet you in Hoboken, Jersey
City or downtown Manhattan if you want to arrange pickup.

Use the photobucket links below for photos. Email offers to jchup at
yahoo. Get this stuff out of my parts box!

Frames/forks

Elite 7005 frameset with Profile 1" BRC fork & American Classic
Trilock headset. This frame has a CRACK in the headtube, fork &
headset are fine, buy all and use the frame as an art project or
something, $50 for frame/fork/headset
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2327.jpg

Infinity Carbon fork with chromo steerer, dates to about 1995 and was
part of a team bike, 1" 17cm steerer with 2cm of threading, $SOLD

Handlebars/stems

3ttt Forma SL ergo bend handlebars, 44 ctoc, $5
Specialized traditional bend, 38 cm, might be 26.0 or 26.4mm, $5
Modolo X-tenos quill stem, NOS, 13cm, $20
SR stem, silver 8cm, SOLD
SR stem, black 8cm, FREE
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2374.jpg
Zoom silver mtb, 135mm 1 1/8th normal rise (not pictured), $2

Saddles/seatposts

Campagnolo Record aero seatpost, 27.2. SOLD
Vintage Selle Italia Concor Light with chromo rails, SOLD
Vintage Selle Italia Turbomatic with chromo rails, SOLD
Vintage Bontrager saddle (pre-Trek), nice long narrow saddle,
great for technical mtb and cyclocross, chromo rails, $8
Terry womens saddle, steel rails, $5
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2375.jpg

Drivetrain and brakes

Dura-Ace 9-speed chain with a powerlink, used, $3
SRAM PC68 9-speed chain, $3
Ultegra BB-6500, spins freely but feels dry (no pictured) FREE
Ultegra RD-6400 rear derailure, 7-speed I think, has life in it (not
pictured) $3
105 RD-5500 rear derailure, 9-speed, SOLD
XT bottom pull front derailure 28.6mm from an 8-speed group, SOLD
105 front deraillure, 28.6 from an 8-speed group, SOLD
NIB Shimano 105 HG70 9-speed cassette, 12x25, $25
NIB Shimano HG70 8-speed cassette, 12x23, $25
XT Paralax 32 hole 8/9 speed hub, $10
Ultegra front hub, 32 hole with Ultegra skewer, $10
XT front skewer, SOLD
3 seatpost quick releases, XT, Diamond Back and Suntour, $1
Dia-Comp mtb PCS V-levers, SOLD
XT cantilever brakes from the 8-speed era SOLD
Avid Shorty 6 cantilevers, broken spring retainer the new part which
might fix it, $3

Hubs, skewsers, chains: http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2376.jpg

Wheels/tires:

Mavic 26" M23 with Shimano XT 7-speed hub & XT cogs, 12 x 28, $15
Michelin Hi-Lite Cross tire 700 x 28c FREE
2 Specialized riCross tires 700 x 35c SOLD
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2371.jpg

Kenda Radial 50R559 26x1.95, good tread, sidewall scuffs, FREE
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2433.jpg

Accessories

Clip-on rear fender for bikes with clearance, SOLD
Specialized black bottle cage, SOLD
REG Italy vintage black bottle cage, very light, $5
Mr. Tuffy's flat protection for 700 x 25-40c tires, SOLD
NIB Silva vinyl bar tape, white/pale pink (see saddle photo) $3
New Art poster, reproduction, Cycles Gladiator, SOLD
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2433.jpg

Yakima rack items

1 old school tray with non-locking head to match, $20
2 T-shaped bolts with springs & wingnuts; pretty sure these are
Yakima, no idea what they are, FREE
1 Lockjaw skewer, the nut seems to be stripped, FREE
2 New wheel straps for the trays, $7 each, 2 for $12
6 plastic clamps that attach things to Yakima crossbars, $1
eachhttp://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/jchup/BikeStuff/IMG_2389.jpg

Tools

Screwdrivers, Craftsman Phillips, 4 others FREE
Craftsman needle nose pliars with cutter, SOLD
Service Star cutters, $1
Generic needle nose pliers with cutter FREE
Patch kits, 7, lots of patches, no glue FREE
5 mm allen keys, 4 mm with plastic handle $1
Shimano Hypo-Spit lube FREE
Rare Mallard Helio-Matic tool with bottle opener and spoke wrenches,
$10
New SeberTech multi tool, SOLD
CO2 head for threaded cartridges SOLD
Spoke wrenches, I think 14/15 with one universal SOLD

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2436.jpg

Black & Decker Versapack cordless tools with case; Drill, saw,
flashlight, dremmel mini-tool, barely used, been sitting in storage
for years so I assume these need a new set of the versapack batteries,
$10 for all
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...e/IMG_2380.jpg

Books

The Ride; A Novel of Grit, Tactics, and the Tour de France by Dave
Shields, signed by the author; paperback with some sticker damage on
the cover
Bicycle Road Racing by Edward "Eddie B" Borysewicz
Bicycle Medicine by Arnie Baker M.D.
Smart Cycling by Arnie Baker, M.D.
All four for $15
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2386.jpg

Clothing (ALL SOLD)

TIME Equipe ultra stiff carbon road shoes, size 42.5, yellow/red/black
with two sets of adaptors, fits Look, Time, SPD, etc, used but have
life left in them only $15, less than the NEW adaptors I'm including
(not pictured)

Other sporting goods:

Rollerblades, TRS "Boxcar" model, size 10/44, barely used, $35http://
i148.photobucket.com/albums/s19/jchup/BikeStuff/IMG_2379.jpg

Salomon 977 Drive Composite bindings, adjusts from 4 - 12 NM with Uvex
goggles, some of the foam fell off, cool vintage look, all for $20
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_2382.jpg

Golf steel wood set, 1/3/5, 10/15/21 degree loft respectively, True-
Temper stiff flex shafts, corded grips. I had these made for me in
high school back in 1988. They have strong loft and are for a strong
swinger, cheap way to try golf! Comes with 2 dozen range balls if you
pick up. Whole package for $15!

http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_0884.jpg
http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s...f/IMG_0885.jpg

MY GARAGE SALE: Ultegra, Yakima, parts, tools, some FREE STUFF too! [email protected] Marketplace 2 April 6th 08 04:22 PM
Garage Sale--MAKE OFFERS...Dura-Ace, Ultegra, Stronglight + plenty of commuter-quality "junk" [email protected] Marketplace 0 February 14th 07 10:37 PM
Misc Parts for Sale -Saddles Stems, Bars,Cranks, Levers dflaks Marketplace 2 November 11th 06 03:21 PM
Garage Sale! Darrell Marketplace 0 February 22nd 05 06:58 AM
FS: Garage Sale CBILLS Marketplace 0 June 30th 03 10:19 PM