anyone wanting to ride in atlanta

Old November 13th 03, 12:59 PM
kevshome

Default anyone wanting to ride in atlanta

Hi...I'm new to this area and an avid MTB'er. I'm looking for somebody
to ride with that knows some good trails. I live in Douglasville, GA
(west of Atlanta). Let me know if you're interested.

Old November 13th 03, 06:44 PM
doug thomas

"kevshome" wrote in message
om...
Hi...I'm new to this area and an avid MTB'er. I'm looking for somebody
to ride with that knows some good trails. I live in Douglasville, GA
(west of Atlanta). Let me know if you're interested.

I'd love to join you. We had our last day of warm riding for this year last
night here in the frozen north. It was a balmy 60 degrees or so, when my
wife and I started a night ride. 30 minutes into it, a thunderstorm (what's
that - Thunderstorms in November in Canada) hit with heavy rains, turning
into 60 mph winds and today high winds and snow.

Georgia just sounds so attractive now.

Doug Thomas
Welland, Ontario