Unicon 14 Countdown!

Old July 24th 08, 12:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

Default Unicon 14 Countdown!

yep i'm currently contemplating if I can get away with wearing my helmet
through check-in to keep the weight down,

Think I will clip helmet to hand luggage (a rucksack) or yeh wear it.

looks like we'll have a bit of a UK gathering on the 14:20 Sterling
flight from Gatwick. Dave, you on that one too?

--
lowlight
Old July 24th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
kington99

lowlight wrote:
Think I will clip helmet to hand luggage (a rucksack) or yeh wear it.

looks like we'll have a bit of a UK gathering on the 14:20 Sterling
flight from Gatwick. Dave, you on that one too?

nah I'm coming in late on a Scandinavian Air at 19:00 from Brum, will
be down for the party tomorrow night though.

--
kington99

Dave

Old July 24th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

Bit late I know, but nevermind! Just booked my flights. Gonna be there
on Wednesday, and fly back on Tuesday 5th. Can't wait. Cya all there.

--
amanda.gallacher

'kris holm' (http://www.krisholm.com)'unicycle.com'
(http://www.unicycle.uk.com)
'my gallery' (http://tinyurl.com/dpa27)

~o"o~Unicycle for Probailer2~o"o~
Old July 24th 08, 04:11 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

My flight was cancelled for tomorrow because of bad weather in the New
York area and my connection flight was there (in Newark).
Now I will have to wait one more day to be at the Unicon…. this really
sucks!!!!

Sorry Pedro, I will not be able to meet you at the airport…

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
Old July 24th 08, 04:16 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
maximus unius

GAHHH!!! I want to be there soooooooooooo badly. Theres a good change I
wont even be able to make NZ in 2010. Guess I'll have to wait a ful 4
years.

--
maximus unius
Old July 24th 08, 05:38 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

"You are permitted to bring 1 piece of hand luggage with a weight of no
more than 10 kg and with the following dimensions: 56 x 45 x 25 cm."

Just measured my rucksack - 55cm high (ish) phew. Any have any idea
whether juggling clubs are considered dangerous weapons?

--
lowlight
Old July 24th 08, 08:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
annaats

lowlight wrote:
Just measured my rucksack - 55cm high (ish) phew. Any have any idea
whether juggling clubs are considered dangerous weapons?

Nice work on the height! Not sure if the clubs would be dangerous or
not... What time are you planning to get there? There might be space
for them in my bag if they're going to be a problem in handluggage.

Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday Amanda!!

--
annaats

Anna.
Southampton Unicycle Hockey Club - Sundays at 4!

It will be alright in the end. If it's not alright, it's not the end.
Be who you are and say what you feel, as those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind.
Old July 24th 08, 08:57 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
amanda.gallacher

*Lowlight*: After last Unicon, Trevor came back with clubs in his hang
luggage, so it may be possible. If you could fit them into your hold
baggage, that's probably your best bet though.

Looking forward to seeing you too Anna! It's been a while.

Unicon 14 Countdown! joe Unicycling 0 July 19th 08 02:15 PM
Unicon 14 Countdown! kristian Unicycling 0 July 17th 08 08:30 PM
Unicon 14 Countdown! ntappin Unicycling 0 July 11th 08 04:13 AM
Unicon 14 Countdown! pedrotejada Unicycling 3 July 9th 08 10:26 AM
Unicon 14 Countdown! unifreak7 Unicycling 126 June 13th 08 05:24 PM