Today I... (brag thread)

Old December 31st 08, 05:05 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

Default Today I... (brag thread)

hungry4uni;1161082 wrote:
I applaud you.

*clap*clap*clap*

That's great. I bet your thighs were killing you

I'd say probably not his thighs as much as his back and butt/groin.

--
Ducttape

'-*buy my shirts*-'
(www.zazzle.com/ducttapesunicycle*)
'*watch my videos*'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=ducttapesunicycle)
'*uniman comics*'
'*original thread for uniman*'
*'sigged quotes' (http://tinyurl.com/29b744)*
Old December 31st 08, 05:36 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
hungry4uni

Ducttape;1161085 wrote:
I'd say probably not his thighs as much as his back and butt/groin.

True dat!

Today, I landed two seatwraps. WooHoo! I also added more to my January
video. I'm really excited to see how it turns out.

--
hungry4uni

ŤŔϊãĻş

ЦИΪĈҰĆĻέ
my sponsor'
SixSixOne' (http://www.sixsixone.com)
Old December 31st 08, 05:54 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
uni man

hay i didnt actually fall off

--
uni man
Old December 31st 08, 07:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

jumped about a foot higher than i ever have before (off the top of a
small bank at the skatepark), or it felt like it... i was airborne for a
while... i wish i had a pic of it, guess i'll have to do it again... got
"b*$ched at by some wangster girl (looked to be about 14) and laughed at
her in front of all her fat "gangster" friends

then i went and did a few lines that worked really well... it felt
good.

--
skrobo

Unicycle For Christ

'MY VIDEOS' (http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=skroboskim)
'World Record' (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oig5IEq-v4Y)
"dude when i first got into this sport and saw one of you videos i
almost threw up it was so sick"
Old December 31st 08, 07:17 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

skrobo;1161136 wrote:
jumped about a foot higher than i ever have before (off the top of a
small bank at the skatepark), or it felt like it... i was airborne for a
while... i wish i had a pic of it, guess i'll have to do it again... got
"b*$ched at by some wangster girl (looked to be about 14) and laughed at
her in front of all her fat "gangster" friends

then i went and did a few lines that worked really well... it felt
good.

lol what'd the 14 year old wangster girl say?

Old December 31st 08, 08:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skrobo

"what the F8ck you doin here w/ a unicycle , no bikes allowed" (they
weren't allowed a while back but now they are and the park is open all
night, didn't used to be)
to which i responded "bikes are allowed, they changed the rules, read
the sign"
... later after i had attempted a few times w/ random wheel placement,
i tried lining up my jump,(explanation about my previous attempt to do
so below), and she said "so you come back up here w/ your bike" (this is
when I laughed at her)

i think all the negativity is cuz i upd going up another hip that i
used for speed, and all the fat "gangsters(looked about 18)" w/ 13 year
old girls (slight exaggeration) were sitting there... the unicycle went
skidding a few inches in front of all of them (about 15 total, at around
11:30pm, just to add effect)

Old December 31st 08, 01:26 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any Terrain;1160998 wrote:
No, but almost that too.

I really like the feel of lateflips and overflips so I am just
doing/practicing them more than any other type of trick.

The rest of the week is going to be cold though, may not be able to
ride as much.

I'm terrible at lateflips.. I can never hold out, and I flip it too
early. Every once in a while I'll get a good one though.

i got my camera. and a new tripod, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9. Does
anyone else use Vegas 9?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**

Old December 31st 08, 07:58 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

EliB;1161224 wrote:

i got my camera. and a new tripod, and Sony Vegas Movie Studio 9. Does
anyone else use Vegas 9?

I just got Sony Vegas Pro 8. I assume it has some of the same
qualities! I had to watch a bunch of tutorials but now im getting it!

--
ktkartch
Old December 31st 08, 08:01 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Ducttape

today i calculated my Most Replys!!!! to rest of the forums post ratio
and 80% of my posts are in most Replys!!!!.... I also figured out
that all 4 of the top 4 posters on the forums have over 50% of their
posts in Most Replys!!!!

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM