Today I... (brag thread)

Old January 3rd 09, 01:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
guilhermeteles

Default Today I... (brag thread)

EliB;1163030 wrote:
I was just riding again... Rolling wrap-push mush-backroll-rolling wrap,
and rolling wrap-varial roll-outside roll, also double rolling
wrap-inward backroll

Niceee
Today I was really really close to land Rolling Wrap-Backroll if I
trained for more 5 minutes I would land it, my hands finally figured out
the movement.

--
guilhermeteles

*Brazilian Uni Team*
Old January 3rd 09, 01:35 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

guilhermeteles;1163061 wrote:
Niceee
Today I was really really close to land Rolling Wrap-Backroll if I
trained for more 5 minutes I would land it, my hands finally figured out
the movement.

They're so much fun. Just wait till you land it

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 01:41 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

hey EliB i have roll wraps consistent but im a flat noob and i can't get
backrolls worth anything i can almost variel roll though but do you have
anytips on backrolls??

--
ktkartch
Old January 3rd 09, 01:45 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

ktkartch;1163081 wrote:
hey EliB i have roll wraps consistent but im a flat noob and i can't get
backrolls worth anything i can almost variel roll though but do you have
anytips on backrolls??

Hmm.... The only thing that really helped me when learning, was to
start it as a mount.. Make sure you jump after the first push. It'll
take a while, but you'll get it eventually.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 02:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

Ok thanks I'll try that right. Now because I'm on the Internet in my
garage on an I touch!!!!!!!!! Yeah.

--
ktkartch
Old January 3rd 09, 05:43 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ktkartch

I landed the mount and was extremely close to the actual roll and a
variel roll!!! Thanks!!

--
ktkartch
Old January 3rd 09, 01:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

ktkartch;1163226 wrote:
I landed the mount and was extremely close to the actual roll and a
variel roll!!! Thanks!!

lol, no problem

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 3rd 09, 10:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

YEEES..
I just landed the crank role 4 times i feel so great.
Now i can start learning the wroling wrap!!

--
Eccycycler

-Josh Pear Wirz-

Flatlandyling is pretty great
: ) : C O N F U S E D : :-e-e-k-:-:-m-a-d-:- : c o o l : : p
::::
Old January 4th 09, 01:13 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Today i was practicing my sidehop.. I was hitting 70 without a hop
before it. I can finally tuck

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

**TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND**
Old January 4th 09, 02:40 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hugo_Duguay

Any Terrain;1160331 wrote:
Yesturday, but got them clean today:
180 lateflip and 180 overflip

Today:
*Hick lateflip*, over hickflip, fakie lateflip, fakie 180 lateflip,
fakie overflip, and over inflip

First, it's Late Hickflip when you hop and wait then do a Hickflip,
because Hick Lateflip would be a 180 Unispin then you kick the pedals
for a crankflip (but it wouldn't work for what I am going to say
next...).

Second, I think we should say Hick Overflip if we ever get to it (and I
think we will (we meaning everyone, but not me in particular)). A Hick
Overflip is a 180 Unispin to crankflip all in the same hop, like what I
explained earlier. So basically what I'm saying is it's important to
already do the difference between Over Hickflip and Hick Overflip
because otherwise, we will be all mixed up later.

Hum yeah... I didn't really say anything important over all...anyways
!

-Hugo-

--
Hugo_Duguay

Best online unicycle store : 'Municycle.ca' (www.municycle.ca)
!

I dream of Luke Collalto !

Communauté des monocyclistes à Montréal : 'Monotréal'
(www.monotreal.bbconcept.net) !

too many BRAG shirts Triman Rides 0 August 7th 06 09:07 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Racing 0 August 7th 06 09:05 PM
too many BRAG shirts Triman Marketplace 0 August 7th 06 09:04 PM
Schwinn for sale (bid in thread, ends today) AccordNSX Unicycling 18 December 13th 04 07:42 AM
Just wanted to brag... ;) hippy Australia 3 April 12th 04 01:21 PM