Festive unicycling ornaments

Old December 22nd 07, 01:37 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
phil

Default Festive unicycling ornaments

My girlfriend's brother managed to find this spectacularly
useless-but-amazing piece of Christmas tat. The mind boggles about how
the designer came up with this...

Have a good Christmas everybody!

Phil

|Filename: uniplanesanta.jpg |

phil

"Cattle Prods solve most of life's little problems."
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 02:10 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

That's ludacris. How can he pedal the thing?

I think I liked the toilet paper thingey more

--
Triball

Pay for you gas or loose your ID
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 02:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

Triball wrote:
That's ludacris. How can he pedal the thing?

I think I liked the toilet paper thingey more.

*1) *With the power of his mind.....um sort of.
*2) *

--
Hazmat

1 WEIRD AND UNUSUAL GREEK
CYPRIOT AUSTRALIAN WHO
IS DESTINED TO BE DIFFERENT AND I WON'T STOP TILL I AM.

'*Hazmats What people think of me??
*' (http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59458)
ivan wrote:
Its a wild ride, grabs me by the shoe-lace, and doesn't let go till I do
a face-plant.

' My kind of driving with my favourite car.'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K-F_FpRBm6c)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 03:07 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

I think it was posted here a year or so ago. The wooden toilet paper
holder, with a wooden unicyclist riding on top of the paper as you roll
it off . I'll try to find it

Old December 22nd 07, 03:20 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Into the blue

I'm trying to look closer at those pedals.
Are they Wellgos ot DMRs? V8 or V12s?
Are they really suitable for snow riding?

And where's his helmet?
That hat offers no protection whatsoever.

--
Into the blue

ok you primitive screwheads, listen up! you see this? this... is my
boomstick!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oagr6ydjzdw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0nwe...eature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2w0fi...eature=related
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 03:43 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Triball

Into the blue wrote:

And where's his helmet?
That hat offers no protection whatsoever.

He's made out of snow, for god's sake. If he's gonna live a short life,
let him live it on the edge, if he likes

And sorry, I can+t find the toilet paper guy. If anyone knows where the
thread might be, please post it

Old December 22nd 07, 04:03 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
agentQ

Is that made of glass?

--
agentQ

*)--SmallSpin-'O,*
'Uneed Films' (http://www.uneedfilms.com)
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 04:23 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
jamessd

Triball wrote:
How can he pedal the thing?

He doesn't need to, he's doing a stand-on-seat coast!

--
jamessd

My videos:
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=WpBvnO6wVG0#GU5U2spHI_4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xkZLQzvf2g
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mtnedg1YS8c
Add me:
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 04:25 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
semach.the.monkey

Sadly my lovely ornament isn't very Christmassy, but at least it does
show how it's possible to ride a Kangaroo Coker (The secret is to hang
on to a dove to keep your balance!)

24044

STM

|Filename: kangaroo coker.jpg |

semach.the.monkey
http://www.usenet.com
Old December 22nd 07, 05:02 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

jamessd wrote:
He doesn't need to, he's doing a stand-on-seat coast!

Actually it's sitting in airplane on seat coasting

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,
My Youtube Videos, Watch Them!
Latest Vid: Chicago Uni 3
http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=66131

Mikefule wrote:

Cross country is when you risk getting lost. Muni is when you risk
death.

http://www.usenet.com

unicycling on tv gordito8me Unicycling 24 February 15th 08 12:55 AM
New to unicycling mrwhitechristmas Unicycling 12 February 9th 07 10:56 PM
cycling festive humour wafflycat UK 2 December 23rd 06 12:13 PM
unicycling on ice leo Unicycling 0 November 14th 06 01:36 AM
unicycler christmas ornaments Barb Unicycling 2 November 23rd 03 04:36 AM