Rain protection - Check out the cyclist photo

Old February 25th 08, 04:55 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc

Default Rain protection - Check out the cyclist photo

http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

- Frank Krygowski
Old February 25th 08, 10:51 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
John Kane

wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

- Frank Krygowski

Looks like just what I wanted. I wonder if it was the photographer
or the client that came up with the idea for that shot.

--
John Kane, Kingston ON Canada
Old February 26th 08, 03:02 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
ZBicyclist

wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

- Frank Krygowski

I took one for the team and bought one of those "frictionless" generators
that get spammed on this newsgroup periodically, just to report on them.

Who's going to buy one of these? Be sure to send photos

--
Mike Kruger
Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

Old February 26th 08, 09:34 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
"ZBicyclist" writes:
wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

- Frank Krygowski

I took one for the team and bought one of those "frictionless" generators
that get spammed on this newsgroup periodically, just to report on them.

You're a good sport! ;-)

Who's going to buy one of these? Be sure to send photos

If I had access to a good ol' li'l Simpson[tm]
screw-cutter lathe, I might be tempted to build
gimbals upon which to mount the flippy magnet.

If I had eyesight like I used to, maybe even
incorporate some jewelled-movement watch bushings.

I've been trading dollar store junk w/ one of
my cow orkers. He's gonna pick up for me a
li'l plastic skull with a flashing red LED in it
in return for some boxcutter knives which don't
have handle parts that go flying off, and a
pair of grapefruit spoons. Of course this is
all made-in-China junk. He also scored for me
one of those aerosol-can air horns from another
of his job-sites. One long blast == Evacuate,
three short blasts == summon First Aid.
I don't really wanna mount it on my bike -- the
thing is so tempting, the whole world will play
with it and run it out of compressed air before
I get a chance to use it. Maybe I'll bury it
in the back yard.

Anyways, there's lotsa cheap lighting at
the dollar stores.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:
Old February 26th 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
[email protected][_2_]

On Feb 25, 8:55 am, wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

- Frank Krygowski

We are used, in rbt, to experiencing the reinvention of the wheel. I
believe that it is less common to see someone reinvent the hat, or to
do so quite this badly.
Old February 27th 08, 01:51 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Veloise

http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php
SHELDON?!?!?
'Zat you?

And aren't you a few weeks early?

--Karen D.
Old February 27th 08, 05:44 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Zoot Katz

On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 08:55:15 -0800 (PST), wrote:

http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

Wait for the bike photo to come up.

"Look! No hands! Stay outdoors!"

It doesn't look like it's raining in that photo. Note the blue sky.
The guy with the cell phone is standing under a roof.
--
zk
Old March 5th 08, 06:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Rex Kerr

Veloise wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

SHELDON?!?!?
'Zat you?

And aren't you a few weeks early?

Just yesterday I was realizing how close it was to April 1st and got
very sad when I realized what I'd be missing...

--
Work and recreation are not often effected at the same time.
One using a bicycle in business makes an exception to the rule.
Old March 6th 08, 12:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Veloise

SHELDON?!?!?
'Zat you?

And aren't you a few weeks early?

Just yesterday I was realizing how close it was to April 1st and got
very sad when I realized what I'd be missing...

THAT thing looks rather uncomfortable for a cyclist.

So does the REAL MAN saddle. http://www.sheldonbrown.com/real-man.html

To find Sheldon's many April 1 postings, search his site for
"shelbroco" products.

--Karen D.
Old March 7th 08, 10:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Tom Keats

In article ,
Rex Kerr writes:
Veloise wrote:
http://www.nubrella.com/nubrella.php

SHELDON?!?!?
'Zat you?

And aren't you a few weeks early?

Just yesterday I was realizing how close it was to April 1st and got
very sad when I realized what I'd be missing...

There should be a "Sheldon Lives" bike sticker.
I'd gladly wear one on my main bike.

regards,
Tom