Can't find a Miyata online dealer(UK)

Old November 14th 08, 09:31 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Eccycycler

Default Can't find a Miyata online dealer(UK)

Hay there i was trying to find the Miyata website but nothing is coming
up, does any one have the link to it please.

--
Eccycycler
Old November 14th 08, 09:48 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
lowlight

I'm not sure there is one for the UK. I'd say www.unicycle.uk.com would
be your best bet for finding miyata parts.

--
lowlight
Old November 15th 08, 12:11 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
ca99medina

You can probably find a lot of Miyata parts at Unicycle.com, but in case
you don’t find what you are looking for there here is the link to
the Miyata website:

http://www.mys-co.com/

--
ca99medina

Visit my page:
'www.uniciclos.com' (http://www.uniciclos.com)
Home of the World Champions
"Puerto Rico All-Stars"
Old November 15th 08, 01:33 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
wecaonimabb789

i always saw a guy selling 'runescape money' (http://tinyurl.com/5899nt)
but dont know if my account will be banned when i bought?

--
wecaonimabb789

Old November 15th 08, 02:14 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
MrBoogiejuice

wecaonimabb789;1131450 wrote:
i always saw a guy selling 'runescape money' (http://tinyurl.com/5899nt)
.but dont know if my account will be banned when i bought?

Are you an automated idiot or just an idiot?

--
MrBoogiejuice

---unicycle for Horst---
Make crumbs not War!
www.unicyclepics.co.uk Get your pics out!
www.Dreadworx.co.uk For proper natty dreads
Old November 15th 08, 02:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

MrBoogiejuice;1131482 wrote:
Are you an automated idiot or just an idiot?

He's an automated idiot, all his 20 posts are like that.

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 15th 08, 05:49 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Rituioo479

bump!!haha---------------------------------------------------------------------------------We
offer 'wow power leveling' (http://www.wow-power-leveling.org) and World
of Warcraft Powerleveling, 'wow power leveling'
(http://www.wowgoldcc.com), Buy Cheap WoW Power Leveling, enjoy best
service:*cheap 'WoW Gold' (http://www.wowgold-de.com), 'WoW Gold'
(http://www.tbcgold.fr), buy 'WoW Gold' (http://www.gamelee.de), *

--
Rituioo479

did anyone find a dealer of 13 ga. nipples for the KH? skrobo Unicycling 13 August 10th 07 07:16 AM
Online Campy dealer in Oz? trek-man Australia 1 May 28th 05 10:23 PM
Where could I find a Miyata saddle? tylercox Unicycling 3 May 11th 05 06:43 PM
Best online dealer? Paul UK 16 March 8th 05 07:20 PM
Online Trek dealer? Dale Marketplace 2 October 28th 03 01:59 AM