Shimano Flight Deck Wiring Harness NEW (two-button)

Old June 20th 05, 07:53 PM
BrianW

Default Shimano Flight Deck Wiring Harness NEW (two-button)

Shimano Flight Deck Harness/Mounting Kit: New in Package!

Brand-new, never opened Shimano Flight Deck harness/mounting kit
(computer head not included). Model SM-6500, package says it will fit
Ultegra (6501) and 105 (5500-C) levers. This is the model that has both
buttons on the right lever (as opposed to having one button on each
lever). I actually prefer this setup, as it allows you to access all
computer functions with one hand.

As far as I know, this will fit any road STI Flight Deck-compatible
lever, but you will need hoods with the two buttons on the right lever
(I have a spare set of these hoods, new in packaging, that you can buy
for $9 if desired; they will fit all models of Ultegra and 105 levers).

Kit includes the wiring harness, wheel magnet, mounting kit, full
instructions, etc. This kit is new, never opened.

Price is $15. Shipping is $5.50 in the continental USA.

Old June 20th 05, 07:57 PM
BrianW

Addition:

Photos available at:
http://www.brianwasson.com/misc/flightdeck1.jpg
http://www.brianwasson.com/misc/flightdeck2.jpg
http://www.brianwasson.com/misc/flightdeck3.jpg

Old July 8th 10, 03:37 AM
RichRD RichRD is offline
Junior Member

Do you happen to still have a two-button harness/mounting kit?? If not, know where I can find one? Many thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianW View Post