Take over Critical Mass?

Old July 30th 04, 08:45 PM
Jym Dyer

Default Take over Critical Mass?

Take over Critical Mass? by Michael Bluejay
Jul 07, 2004 10:22 PST

=v= Well, this is interesting. A followup "repost" that spreads
to other lists. Makes one wonder whether this is a troll.

=v= Again, where is this from? It doesn't sound like his usual
line of argument, and I don't see it on his website:

http://michaelbluejay.com/

=v= What's more, a Google search doesn't turn it up, and if it
was truly written on July 7th, I think it'd be in Google by now.
_Jym_
Old July 30th 04, 09:02 PM

Jym Dyer writes:

Take over Critical Mass? by Michael Bluejay
Jul 07, 2004 10:22 PST

=v= Well, this is interesting. A followup "repost" that spreads
to other lists. Makes one wonder whether this is a troll.

=v= Again, where is this from? It doesn't sound like his usual
line of argument, and I don't see it on his website:

http://michaelbluejay.com/

=v= What's more, a Google search doesn't turn it up, and if it
was truly written on July 7th, I think it'd be in Google by now.
_Jym_

My mailer (emacs/gnus) sensed an abnormal situation and warned when I tried to
reply.

Without wasting time looking, I have a notion the original poster has a
misconfigured news/mailer client, uses a lamer news-server, or it might be a
fsck'd up Google Bomb.