Route wanted: Manchester, NH to Boston, MASS

Old August 3rd 05, 12:55 AM
TomCAt

Default Route wanted: Manchester, NH to Boston, MASS

Anyone out there have a route that would get me from Manchester, NH to
Boston, MA

So far, I am looking at going down Mammoth rd toward Derry, NH. Follow 28.

I got to thinking, this is going to be busy busy busy.

Any other options?

Down through Nashua?

Thanks Cyclists.

Tom