who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

Old February 26th 07, 04:06 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
gordito8me

Default who's the shortest person to avidly ride a coker?

I just wanted to know how tall you guys are and if you use cokers very
often. I don't know if I should buy a coker because I might not be able
to control it. I'm like 5' 3'' and I have a 32'' inseam.
Go ahead and post in this thread because we need good discussion as
mornish and I have noticed a lack of interesting threads in this forum.

!!!!!

edit: edited!

!

--
gordito8me

29er or 36er? can't decide
either way I have like 54 bucks so nothing too great.
radial 360 or nimbus 29er????
helllpppp!!!!
helllpppp!!!!
gordito8me's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13641

Old February 26th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

I might be.

I'm 4' 10" and can ride a coker.

edit: !

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Chris.James

gordito8me wrote:
I just wanted to know how tall you guys are and if you use cokers very
often. I don't know if I should buy a coker because I might not be able
to control it. I'm like 5' 3'' and I have a 34'' inseam.(I know it's
long)
Go ahead and post in this thread because we need good discussion as
mornish and I have noticed a lack of interesting threads in this
forum.

!!!!!

edit: edited!

!

dayum! you are 5'3 and you have a 34" inseam! thats some long legs boy!
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and i only have a 30" inseam. I was measured yesterday
(after my interview that got me a job...oh yeah...im gonna have money
for my new nimbus hellz yes!) so i know mine is current. just to add to
the discussion from an otherwise completely useless post...what is your
inseam mornish?

--
Chris.James

"Thats my favorite thing about unicycling, I can eat oreos while
riding!" ~Me

"Darwin was once of the greatest minds of our time!...Then why is he
making out with Satan?" ~The Simpsons

"I'm riding a unicycle with my pants down...this should be every boy's
dream!"~Bart Simpson
Chris.James's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/14072

Old February 26th 07, 04:14 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

Chris.James wrote:
dayum! you are 5'3 and you have a 34" inseam! thats some long legs boy!
I'm 5'4 or 5'5 and i only have a 30" inseam. I was measured yesterday
(after my interview that got me a job...oh yeah...im gonna have money
for my new nimbus hellz yes!) so i know mine is current. just to add to
the discussion from an otherwise completely useless post...what is your
inseam mornish?

I'm not sure. I think about 26" or 28" though.

the coker does have 110s on it though.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 04:20 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
THE dave

is there anyone near you that has a coker that you can test?

--
THE dave

Toast
dave

psychoteledave2(at)hotmail(dot)com
Team Yams

- last edited by james_potter on 2005-10-5 at 3:58pm

last edited by unitik908 on 2005-09-06 at 04:12 am

last edited by forrestunifreak on 2005-09-09 at 03:51 am-
THE dave's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9259

Old February 26th 07, 05:00 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
James_Potter

unicycle.uk.com has a short person frame,
http://tinyurl.com/36pzkw
I donno if you can get it here in the US though....

--
James_Potter

i still believe that all you need is love...john
lennon
'*mikael atkinson*' (http://www.barefoothippie.com)
mdotedotatkinsonatgmaildotcom
President of the 'MRIS' (http://tinyurl.com/dk2de)
*♥ Unicycle For Peace ♥*
-last edited by skrobo : today at 11:41 am.-

Old February 26th 07, 05:04 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
mornish

dude gordito, you'll be able to control it.

--
mornish

aim:kiloornish
email: mornish AT gmail DOT com

Evan wrote:
Buy my wheel damnit

Old February 26th 07, 06:18 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
JusticeZero

I have a 30" inseam, I ride a coker, and I have a couple inches on my
seat post left.

--
JusticeZero
JusticeZero's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13539

Old February 26th 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Hazmat

1 of my friends is 4'2 but loves riding my coker.

--
Hazmat

1 weird and unusual greek cypriot australian
Hazmat's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/13828

Old February 26th 07, 11:08 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
joemarshall

Roger Davies and Ken Looi are both not very tall. Like about 5'3" or
so.

They came I think 1st and 4th in the Unicon Marathon, and are both
pretty fast riders (like the fastest in the world), do they count.

Joe

--
joemarshall

my pics http://gallery.unicyclist.com/albuq44