Flat Discussion Thread

Old November 14th 08, 10:30 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Magixause

Default Flat Discussion Thread

That looked sickkk

--
Magixause

Aaron Bickel
Old November 14th 08, 10:47 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Magixause;1131097 wrote:
That looked sickkk

thanx i got it on my first try. its really easy.

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 14th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
_Ground_Zero_

That looked so cool. Definitely learning that once I get a couple varial
rolls.

--
_Ground_Zero_

-Zero
)-2xLegwrap-O 3rd
Old November 14th 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
surfer1024

EliB;1131013 wrote:
I'm not sure if this is a true inward varial roll... Has it been
named??

Yes, I guess that is kinda a inward varial roll but A real full one,
for you, should have your leg always wrapping counterclockwise so....

Step 1) do half of a reverse leg wrap (like swinging your leg over the
seat on the right side)

2) push the tire
3) finish with what you did

You started the first part like a rolling wrap but I guess it would be
considered a variation. Watch how my leg goes counterclockwise the whole
wrap:
Inward varial roll and inward
rolling wrap on Vimeo

--
surfer1024

*)--SmallSpin-'O,* 1st Place)---hickflip-'O,

Latest Vid: 'Man's Best Friend'
#f5f5f5
Old November 15th 08, 01:16 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Emile.m

Hum, I'd call that a varial roll.

I don't get the difference?

I've always done them like that and called them inward varial rolls.

Inward Varial Roll on Vimeo

--
Emile.m

Ntappin wrote:

I'm a butcher, and it took me like 10 minutes to get one nub off my
luna.

2nd *)---TreFlip-'O,

M'y galler' (http://tinyurl.com/23w828)y
Old November 15th 08, 01:58 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jon Atwell

Emile.m;1131206 wrote:
Hum, I'd call that a varial roll.

I don't get the difference?

I've always done them like that and called them inward varial rolls.

'Inward Varial Roll on Vimeo' (http://www.vimeo.com/2246177)

the difference between zachs and yours is that you didnt do the first
wrap.

zachs=inward varial

urs=something else haha theres no name for that one

--
Jon Atwell
Old November 15th 08, 03:19 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Let's name it::

semi-inward varial roll??
suggestions?

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 15th 08, 10:52 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
EliB

Any takers??? any suggestions???

--
EliB

-Eli Brill

*TEAM INSANITY FLATLAND*
Old November 15th 08, 11:15 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
beeper

Inward varial roll sounds good to me. It looks the same, I don't really
think there should be a separate name. Its the same trick, but the
direction your leg comes from is different. Its not any harder, and the
whole thing is generally the same trick. It would be like taking a
crankflip, and naming it something different because someone tucks their
knees up higher when they do it. It really is the same trick, just
started a very slightly different way.

--
beeper

)-90'-UNISPIN-O

')-Crankflip-'O,'
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZgdzTx7qEg)

'SixSixOne' (SixSixOne.com)
Old November 15th 08, 11:59 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Any Terrain

Yo, i think i just created a new type of crank roll variation, Once I
get it on film i will use it to enter the "The invent a trick comp!"
Unless i get a better trick.

comp thread: http://www.unicyclist.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73808

--
Any Terrain