MTBing Safer Than You Might Think

Old November 22nd 04, 10:10 PM
Bill Wheeler

Default MTBing Safer Than You Might Think

Hmmm, think I'll go see a ball game.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov21.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Hmmm, how about hunting?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov22.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Peace,
Bill

Old November 22nd 04, 11:07 PM
Ride-A-Lot

Bill Wheeler wrote:
Hmmm, think I'll go see a ball game.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov21.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Hmmm, how about hunting?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov22.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Peace,
Bill

Amen!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws
Old November 23rd 04, 02:40 AM
Mike Vandeman

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:10:34 -0500, Bill Wheeler
wrote:

..Hmmm, think I'll go see a ball game.
..
..http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov21.html
..
..Naaaah, too dangerous.
..
..
..Hmmm, how about hunting?
..
..http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov22.html
..
..Naaaah, too dangerous.
..
..
..
..Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Wrong. Dead is dead.

..Peace,
..Bill
..

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande
Old November 23rd 04, 04:48 AM
ireman_1

Ride-A-Lot Wrote:
Bill Wheeler wrote:
Hmmm, think I'll go see a ball game.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov21.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Hmmm, how about hunting?

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov22.html

Naaaah, too dangerous.

Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Peace,
Bill

Amen!

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

You mean you are *not* looking to pay $200+ to watch millionaires beat
the accountant next to you to a bloody pulp? Now that I've typed it
out I guess it *doesn't* seem like such a good use of my time. Ride
on...

Kraig...

I'm hoping the "masses" get that the above was "funny" (depending on
one's definition of funny that is). /Now/ you can ride on...

--
ireman_1

Old November 23rd 04, 05:14 AM
Michael Dart

Mike Vandeman wrote:
.
.Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Wrong. Dead is dead.

No...

There's "being so fat that you died while having the sofa surgically removed
from your ass" dead.

or

There's "death from engaging in a sport that you love" dead.

I'll choose the latter.

Then there's "being an annoying bull**** environmentalist trust fund baby
and some Englishman comes along and beats you to death with a pair of
chopsticks" dead.

I guess it's all in the "impression" you leave behind.

Mike

Old November 23rd 04, 07:45 AM
Scott Burley

On 22 Nov 2004, the cheeks of Mike Vandeman parted, and a trumpetous
noise emerged:

.Hmmm, think I'll go see a ball game.
.
.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov21.html
.
.Naaaah, too dangerous.
.
.
.Hmmm, how about hunting?
.
.http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...2004Nov22.html
.
.Naaaah, too dangerous.
.
.
.
.Thanks goodness for MTBing!

Wrong. Dead is dead.

Just like your capacity to reason.

--
__ __ _ ___ ___
/ _|/ _/ |_ _|_ _|

Old November 23rd 04, 11:12 PM
bomba

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 16:10:34 -0500, Bill Wheeler wrote:

snip

Tell my insurance company...

Old November 24th 04, 01:45 AM
Super Slinky

Mike Vandeman says...

Wrong. Dead is dead.

Are you still alive? I thought you bit the big one last week. I guess
you just smell that way.