Australian Federal Police said

Old September 16th 05, 03:15 PM
volksie

Default Australian Federal Police said

Australian Federal Police said the calls are coming from
Western Power Corporation/The Griffin Coal Mining Companys
Muja Power Station. someone is calling me on my cell and
leaving phone sex voice mail from this # +61897342316 and
from this # +616045507000 with the words ****, dick, suck,
pussy, your dickhead, ****, gay, ass, ****,you,now,ANIMAL,
SEX,balls,hair and alot of other words i don't want to post
BECAUSE I AM A CHRISTIAN.