Last one for now, I could easily post several dozen deaths or rescuesof hikers in the western U.S. alone this summer

Old October 3rd 12, 07:17 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Rick[_14_]

Default Last one for now, I could easily post several dozen deaths or rescuesof hikers in the western U.S. alone this summer

Wow it is amazing of the several dozens hikers that are killed in the western U.S. alone, it must number in the 100s world wide just in the summer. Add climbers (who are walking) and the number of deaths from powering on two legs (no bike of course) is way over the top.

Rough terrain keeps recovery teams from reaching teacher's body near Bison Peak

http://www.denverpost.com/breakingnews/ci_18733647

Old October 3rd 12, 03:19 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
sms88

On 10/2/2012 11:17 PM, Rick wrote:
Wow it is amazing of the several dozens hikers that are killed in the western U.S. alone, it must number in the 100s world wide just in the summer. Add climbers (who are walking) and the number of deaths from powering on two legs (no bike of course) is way over the top.

What is the point of all these posts? Are you happy that people get
killed while hiking?

You're better off kill-filing the convicted criminal like everyone else
than trying to out-do him with stories of hikers that are killed. Don't
lower yourself to his level.

The facts are against him when it comes to mountain biking, and he knows
it--that's why he does what he does.
Old October 4th 12, 12:55 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Wednesday, October 3, 2012 7:19:49 AM UTC-7, sms88 wrote:
On 10/2/2012 11:17 PM, Rick wrote: Wow it is amazing of the several dozens hikers that are killed in the western U.S. alone, it must number in the 100s world wide just in the summer. Add climbers (who are walking) and the number of deaths from powering on two legs (no bike of course) is way over the top. What is the point of all these posts? Are you happy that people get killed while hiking? You're better off kill-filing the convicted criminal like everyone else than trying to out-do him with stories of hikers that are killed. Don't lower yourself to his level. The facts are against him when it comes to mountain biking, and he knows it--that's why he does what he does.

LOL. Anyone with any brains or honesty knows I'm right. Lie on...