A Cycling & bikes forum. CycleBanter.com

Go Back   Home » CycleBanter.com forum » rec.bicycles » Mountain Biking
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old June 13th 13, 03:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:42:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Sunday, June 9, 2013 11:42:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:

Again this is another example of your idoitic views. Posting a comment on evolution in action

Don't you believe in evolution? Not surprising, coming from a mountain biker.

The best proof of evolution is the fact that you opted for a vasectomy.

Ads
Old June 14th 13, 02:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Wednesday, June 12, 2013 9:57:36 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Mikey - By making ridiculous statements against mountain biking you are 1.. Promoting the sport and 2. showing your ignorance of environmental science and 3. Providing entertainment. I would suggest you apply for a tourism marketing role in New Zealand or Canada but I don't know if they would employ a grumpy old man who attacks people with pruning saws!

Thanks for demonstrating, for the millionth time, that mountain bikers can't & won't tell the truth.
Old June 14th 13, 02:57 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:57:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Again this is another example of your idoitic views. Posting a comment on evolution in action

Yes, proving that I care more about the Earth than you do. That's evolution.
Old June 14th 13, 05:00 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shraga
external usenet poster

On Jun 13, 9:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:57:22 AM UTC-7, wrote:

Yes, proving that I care more about the Earth than you do. That's evolution.

Um... No. It might also demonstrate what happens when a weak-willed
individual such as yourself gets duped by a cult like Synanon, but
that's about it.

I'm flattered, but your vasectomy has nothing to do with me.

Old June 14th 13, 10:35 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Come on Mikey is that the best response you can come with old chum? Better luck next time.
Old June 14th 13, 10:08 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Thursday, June 13, 2013 9:00:07 PM UTC-7, Shraga wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:57:22 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:42:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, June 9, 2013 11:42:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: Again this is another example of your idoitic views. Posting a comment on evolution in action Don't you believe in evolution? Not surprising, coming from a mountain biker. The best proof of evolution is the fact that you opted for a vasectomy. Yes, proving that I care more about the Earth than you do. That's evolution. Um... No. It might also demonstrate what happens when a weak-willed individual such as yourself gets duped by a cult like Synanon,

I'm neither weak-willed nor duped. That just shows how little you know about Synanon, or anything else. Learn how to tell the truth.

but that's about it. I'm flattered, but your vasectomy has nothing to do with me.

Old June 14th 13, 10:25 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Shraga
external usenet poster

On Jun 14, 5:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:
On Jun 13, 9:57*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Thursday, June 13, 2013 7:57:22 AM UTC-7, wrote: On Tuesday, June 11, 2013 9:42:30 PM UTC-4, Mike Vandeman wrote: On Sunday, June 9, 2013 11:42:17 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote: Again this is another example of your idoitic views. Posting a comment on evolution in action Don't you believe in evolution? Not surprising, coming from a mountain biker. The best proof of evolution is the fact that you opted for a vasectomy. Yes, proving that I care more about the Earth than you do. That's evolution. Um... No. It might also demonstrate what happens when a weak-willed individual such as yourself gets duped by a cult like Synanon,

I'm neither weak-willed nor duped. That just shows how little you know about Synanon, or anything else. Learn how to tell the truth.

Quite the contrary. It's YOU who doesn't seem to know about Synanon,
an obvious symptom of someone who was duped and/or brainwashed.

Your lack of specifics is telling, as usual.

Old June 15th 13, 05:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, June 14, 2013 2:25:01 PM UTC-7, Shraga wrote:
On Jun 14, 5:08*pm, Mike Vandeman wrote:

Quite the contrary. It's YOU who doesn't seem to know about Synanon,

an obvious symptom of someone who was duped and/or brainwashed.

.... says the guy who never even visited it. Your hobby is making assertions about things that you know nothing about -- which is almost everything. It would be easier to list what you DO know about. What would that be? What are your qualifications, other than being an incorrigible LIAR?

Your lack of specifics is telling, as usual.

Old June 15th 13, 06:26 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike
external usenet poster

Lol. What are your qualifications old chum? You have no real creditability when it comes to the environment. All you have are unsubstantiated assertions which should be published on toilet paper.
Old June 15th 13, 10:59 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, June 14, 2013 10:26:10 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Lol. What are your qualifications old chum?

I tell the truth -- something you should try, for a change. Mountain bikers have ZERO credibility, for obvious reasons. So do everyone who is unwilling to use their real name.

You have no real creditability when it comes to the environment. All you have are unsubstantiated assertions which should be published on toilet paper.