WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Old June 15th 13, 11:57 PM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Default WHOOPS! ANOTHER Dead Mountain Biker!

Answer the question please: what are your qualifications when it comes to the environment? This is not multiple choice. It is an open ended question.
Old June 16th 13, 01:19 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 3:57:40 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
Answer the question please: what are your qualifications when it comes to the environment? This is not multiple choice. It is an open ended question.

I already did: Ph.D. (understanding of scientific research), statistics, study of conservation biology, & thorough study of mountain biking research. You can't compete in any of these. NO mountain biker can.
Old June 16th 13, 01:34 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

So what? Are we meant to be impressed? You have no peer reviewed academic papers in any reputable science or environmental management journal. You command no authority as an expert nor should anyone treat your views seriously.. Better luck next time old chum.
Old June 16th 13, 01:44 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

I have challenged you before to provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that mountain biking in damaging NZs natural environment. You have come up with nothing to support your claims. There are reason for this. You have not done any science nor do you understand our environmental issues. Your lack of understanding has been the source of amusement for many mountain bikers in New Zealand (including myself). My advice to you is simple: keep up your poorly thought out statements and sadistic promotion of other people's pain. You are doing a great job in promoting our areas for mountain biking and making yourself look stupid in the process.
Old June 16th 13, 02:48 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 5:44:12 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
I have challenged you before to provide peer reviewed scientific evidence that mountain biking in damaging NZs natural environment. You have come up with nothing to support your claims. There are reason for this. You have not done any science nor do you understand our environmental issues. Your lack of understanding has been the source of amusement for many mountain bikers in New Zealand (including myself). My advice to you is simple: keep up your poorly thought out statements and sadistic promotion of other people's pain. You are doing a great job in promoting our areas for mountain biking and making yourself look stupid in the process.

See "The Problem of Mountain Biking as Leisure and Sporting Activity in Protected Areas", which I just posted. It covers New Zealand as well as the rest of the world. They say the same things as I do. You lose. Again. As usual, LIAR.
Old June 16th 13, 03:30 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

Lol. Nice try. Mountain biking has been researched by our own Department of Conservation. The key finding was that the impacts are more imaged than actual. I suggest you do your research before making ridiculous assertions regarding mountain biking especially in other countries. You clearly have a habit of making unqualified assertions.
Old June 16th 13, 03:37 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

What I can't compete with is your arrest record. Unlike you I have not been arrested for assault.
Old June 16th 13, 03:43 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

That is a conference paper. I want you to provide scientific evidence in a journal article or government report. Conference papers don't mean ****. Surely someone with a phd would know this? Come on Vandeman. Surely your responses could be better thought out?
Old June 16th 13, 04:59 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
I love Mike

What's more Vandeman that paper contains no empircial evidence showing that mountain biking is doing harm in New Zealand. Furthermore In case you are wondering New Zealand is not Australia just like the USA is not part of Mexico. As this paper is clearly written from an Australian perpestive it is irrelevant to New Zealand, which has a completely different environment and regulatory or legal system.

I will ask you again please provide peer reviewed scientific evidence or research showing that mountain biking is damaging the environment and affecting walkers in New Zealand or more specifically at Redwoods in Rotorua, which you have criticized.

This is not a trick question it's a straightforward one.
Old June 16th 13, 06:56 AM posted to alt.mountain-bike
Mike Vandeman[_4_]

On Saturday, June 15, 2013 7:37:04 PM UTC-7, I love Mike wrote:
What I can't compete with is your arrest record. Unlike you I have not been arrested for assault.

I don't have an arrest record. All charges were dropped, including "assault", liar.