Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.

Old August 21st 04, 04:41 AM
crit pro

Default Crit Pro to race Pro Crit.

Crit Pro is going to race the Pro Crit in Downers Grove, IL.

Wish me luck. My race reports don't just list my results....bacon-boy.

crit pro
Old August 22nd 04, 09:02 PM
armstrong

Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)

From: 12345 (Jason Waddell)

wow, you got me. go away you anonymous ******.

thanks,
jason

Good luck Jason, and if you find out who Crit Loser is let us know.
Bill C

Old August 23rd 04, 06:56 PM
T Ruth

"Steven L. Sheffield" wrote in message ...
It's not DeCanio ... Crit Pro sounds like an active rider; Matt D. is not
riding as a pro this year.

On 08/22/2004 02:02 PM, in article ,
"armstrong" wrote:

Matt DeCanairo (Spelling?)

I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
T-Shirt.

T Ruth
Old August 24th 04, 05:45 PM
T Ruth

I'll give you a hint... he just won a national crit championship
jersey... while running around Downer's Grove in a Stolen Underground
T-Shirt.

T Ruth

So would it be Jonas Carney or Alex Candelario?

Which one just won a national crit championship?