Mountain Biking Speed Record - Speed 110 mph - Downhill......Video Footage

Old April 16th 06, 07:57 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default Mountain Biking Speed Record - Speed 110 mph - Downhill......Video Footage

Check this out: Mountain Bikers, I think this clip show 2, trying do
brake a Speed Record on a Volcano in Japan. They achieve up to 110 mph,
according to this video, but the Bike it seems, can not handle the 110
mph and breaks. Pretty hard core. I tried to find any information on
the net about this stunt but was not able to.
Greetings from Hans N.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicyclespeed.html

Old April 16th 06, 08:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

fufko wrote:
Check this out: Mountain Bikers, I think this clip show 2, trying do
brake a Speed Record ...

Oxymoronic if not apalling.
Old April 17th 06, 03:54 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

On 4/16/06 11:57 AM, in article
, "
wrote:

Check this out: Mountain Bikers, I think this clip show 2, trying do
brake a Speed Record on a Volcano in Japan. They achieve up to 110 mph,
according to this video, but the Bike it seems, can not handle the 110
mph and breaks. Pretty hard core. I tried to find any information on
the net about this stunt but was not able to.
Greetings from Hans N.
http://www.jumpingpixels.com/bicyclespeed.html

Was he using one of those P-R Trek forks??