Imagine that-Contador and Armstrong

Old September 23rd 08, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
P.Chisholm

Default Imagine that-Contador and Armstrong

http://www.velonews.com/article/8352...with-armstrong

No surprise there, samo for Levi..Kloden too?
Old September 23rd 08, 02:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Sep 23, 8:36*am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:
http://www.velonews.com/article/8352...-to-ride-with-...

No surprise there, samo for Levi..Kloden too?

I think the explanation of the difference between Contador's comments
on 9/10 and 9/21 lie in his recent acceptance of the notion that
Armstrong really is "in it to win it". Perhaps Contador meant what he
said on 9/10, and just didn't believe that Armstrong had any
intentions - or at least capability - of coming back to win another
TdF.

As far as Leipheimer is concerned, Contador is just being a little
bitch. I saw Leipheimer pulling for Contador, never the other way
around. Leipheimer had the right to give it his all in the TT, but,
again, I never saw him trying to take time out of Contador's lead
anywhere else.

Old September 23rd 08, 03:26 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

LawBoy01 wrote:

On Sep 23, 8:36 am, "P.Chisholm" wrote:

http://www.velonews.com/article/8352...-to-ride-with-...

No surprise there, samo for Levi..Kloden too?

I think the explanation of the difference between Contador's comments
on 9/10 and 9/21 lie in his recent acceptance of the notion that
Armstrong really is "in it to win it". Perhaps Contador meant what he
said on 9/10, and just didn't believe that Armstrong had any
intentions - or at least capability - of coming back to win another
TdF.

As far as Leipheimer is concerned, Contador is just being a little
bitch. I saw Leipheimer pulling for Contador, never the other way
around. Leipheimer had the right to give it his all in the TT, but,
again, I never saw him trying to take time out of Contador's lead
anywhere else.

Yeah, I'm sure you watched all 40 hours of racing. Levi was trying to
win it himself and everything he says is just a ploy.

If Lance comes to Astana, he will be water boy once again - just like he
was back on Postal.

No more TV commercials for him and wifey.

Magilla
Old September 23rd 08, 06:29 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

On Sep 23, 9:26*am, MagillaGorilla wrote:
LawBoy01 wrote:
[...]

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

I watched the two hour Ligget and Sherwin stuff on Satellite...I saw
plenty, and about 8 hours worth of the mountain stages in all. So I'm
informed about this matter enough to confidently opine that Leipheimer
worked hard enough AND often enough for Contador in the mountains so
Leipheimer could stay close to Contador in the GC without surpassing
him, while Leipheimer obviously albeit privately hoped for a
convincing win in the final TT, after which Leipheimer would be in the
leader's jersey and have left Contador (or Contador and Astana) with
no legitimate complaint. I'll **** myself if you can muster ANY proof
that Leipheimer ATTACKED Contador or did anything beyond staying high
enough in the GC so that when Leipheimer went off the front, Contador
could sit on another team's wheels while its GC contendor chased
Leipheimer. I'll even mail you the **** as proof of your wisdom if
you meet my challenge, if only in your eyes.

Do you actually take the time to think about stuff like this, or are
you the guy who still sits around debating whether Lanfranchi chased
down Bettini in the 2001 Worlds, whether Bauer shut out Criquielion in
the 88 worlds and/or whether Lemond chased down Boyer in the 82
worlds. My bet is that you just watch a highlight or two then
immediately merge a conspiracy theory into one of your "Dumbass --"
threads/posts here on RBR without any aforethought whatsoever.
Old September 23rd 08, 08:05 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
MagillaGorilla[_3_]

LawBoy01 wrote:

[...]

Lickheiney couldn't attack ****adick. So he rode at max effort and that
effort came across as him working for ****adick. That's what came in
through your little satellite dish, Law Clerk.

Lance's return means no more TV commercials for Lickheiney and his wife.
His 15 minutes of fame are over.

And PETA should cancel his little PR gig because he does commercials and
speaks with Versus, a network that endorses the killing of innocent
animals, which is antithetical to PETA's core beliefs. it appears that
PETA is unaware of this connection.

Lickheiney is a fair weather spokesperson. And he's not the upstanding
guy you think he is.

When Jason Donald took a surprising second in the 2007 Amgen Tour of
Kallifourkneeuh prologue, Lickheiney chewed him out in the elevator for
thinking he could win and steal the show. Donald was shocked that
Lickheiney would act so arrogantly given his Mr. Nice Guy persona.

But that's all it is - a persona. A front.

Thanks,

Magilla
Old September 23rd 08, 08:50 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Sep 23, 12:05*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:

And PETA should cancel his little PR gig because he does commercials and
speaks with Versus, a network that endorses the killing of innocent
animals, which is antithetical to PETA's core beliefs. *

What is an "innocent animal?"
Old September 23rd 08, 08:52 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Ted van de Weteringe

SLAVE of THE STATE wrote:
What is an "innocent animal?"

A tautology.
Old September 23rd 08, 10:39 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
LawBoy01

LawBoy01 wrote:

[...]

You get more aggressive when somebody schools you the way I did. What
a cute little monkey you are when you're angry!
Old September 23rd 08, 11:45 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

"LawBoy01" wrote in message

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

You get more aggressive when somebody schools you the way I did. What
a cute little monkey you are when you're angry!

As he grow older he is beginning to realize what a flop he is. So he takes
it out on someone else.

Old September 24th 08, 12:27 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
SLAVE of THE STATE

On Sep 23, 3:45*pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:
"LawBoy01" wrote in message

Magilla- Hide quoted text -

You get more aggressive when somebody schools you the way I did. *What
a cute little monkey you are when you're angry!

As he grow older he is beginning to realize what a flop he is. So he takes
it out on someone else.

I am always here to offer suggestions.

Can Armstrong beat Contador ? Keith Racing 34 September 23rd 08 11:30 PM
Imagine That... JD Mountain Biking 1 August 27th 07 10:50 PM
you can't imagine trino General 0 July 10th 06 07:55 PM
Imagine my surprise... Tilly UK 20 April 17th 05 05:08 PM
Imagine the outcry... Simon Mason UK 6 October 9th 03 06:07 PM