An experiment to prove the helmet law proponants RIGHT (or wrong)

Old December 10th 04, 11:58 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 03:08:09 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

As Ed Dolan would say, "What a ****ing idiot!"

You're just jealous because you're not getting any these days.

Old December 12th 04, 07:31 PM

Yes, I do a lot of ****ing. Something with which you are not familiar.
--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great idiot - Minnesota

Old December 12th 04, 11:14 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

As Ed Dolan would say, "What a ****ing idiot!"

Yes, I do a lot of ****ing. Something with which you are not familiar.

Whatever happened to the DiscoDuck monitor? Can't even settle on something
so simple as a handle? Instead of ****ing yourself blind and dumb, why don'
t you just put a bullet through your thick skull and end your misery - and
ours too!

Since you openly admit to being a fornicator, you should get together with
Slugger, also of this newsgroup, as he admits to being a fornicator too. You
would both have a lot in common and maybe you could do your favorite
pastimes together and have lots of ****ing fun. I think he is also a fellow
Canadian, but from Ontario instead of BC. The question arises at this
point - are all Canadians gratuitous fornicators?

--
****ing Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

Old December 12th 04, 11:42 PM
Just zis Guy, you know?

On Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:14:50 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Whatever happened to the DiscoDuck monitor?

I thought /you/ were the DiscoDuck monitor. Or is it the bull****
prefect? I never can remember.

Old December 12th 04, 11:50 PM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

As Ed Dolan would say, "What a ****ing idiot!"

Yes, I do a lot of ****ing. Something with which you are not familiar.

Maybe you would be so kind as to explain to this group what this "****ing"
business is all about. I myself am a saint and a holy man and I only use the
expression because everyone else apparently knows what is meant by it and it
is all negative and insulting - so that is why I use the word as much as I
do. But I would really like to know what is the attraction of it. Please
explain why you do it in infinite detail and do not spare us any of the
vulgarities. Even though I am a saint, I am used to slobs and vulgar types
like you. Also, why don't you use your real name since you are so proud of
what it is that you do in this realm of "****ing." We all want to give
credit where credit is due.

Women of course know what sex (and ****ing) is for. It is for the creation
of new life and that is all it is for. What do you think it is for? We
gentlemen of ARBR would like to know what a ****ing Canadian from Victoria
thinks. Maybe I have missed something along the way. Like I said, do not
spare us any of the details. We want to know exactly what you see in ****ing
and what it does for you.

--
****ing Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the Perpetual Miseries - Minnesota

Old December 13th 04, 12:03 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message :

Whatever happened to the DiscoDuck monitor?

I thought /you/ were the DiscoDuck monitor. Or is it the bull****
prefect? I never can remember.

That should be "moniker" of course.

I use characters like DiscoDuck to take off on my own tangents. He
facilitates my rants. As you well know by now, I can take off on any subject
under the sun and say the most outrageous things. That is my mission here on
ARBR (to wake up all the sleepy heads) now that I have gotten rid of all the
liberal postings which formerly infested this newsgroup like a plague of
locusts.

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 13th 04, 01:27 AM

INteresting, you refer to getting rid of the liberal postings, when
infact your viewson helmets is a liberal one.

Old December 13th 04, 01:29 AM
Edward Dolan

"Just zis Guy, you know?" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 9 Dec 2004 21:02:19 -0600, "Edward Dolan"
wrote in message :

Those who post to multiple groups
like you do are without exception idiots.

You do remember the last time you were picked up doing exactly that,
don't you, idiot?

The only times I ever post to multiple newsgroups is when I have not noted
the newsgroups field. That happens occasionally when I am so ****ed off at
the likes of you that I neglect this most elementary of precautions.
However, I do note that you post to multiple newsgroups all the time, so of
course it goes without saying that you are the idiot, not me. But even
though it goes without saying, I nevertheless delight in saying it. So here
it is yet once again ... you are the idiot and not me!

--
Regards,

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

Old December 13th 04, 01:30 AM

Edward Dolan wrote:

Maybe you would be so kind as to explain to this group what this

"****ing"
business is all about.

IT refers to sexual intercourse but of course would be unaware of that.
Did your Mom severe your penis when you were young (it would explain
alot)?

--
****ing Regards,

Saint Edward - Order of the pediphile Miseries - Minnesota

Old December 13th 04, 03:20 AM
Edward Dolan

wrote in message
oups.com...

Edward Dolan wrote:

Maybe you would be so kind as to explain to this group what this

"****ing"
business is all about.

IT refers to sexual intercourse but of course would be unaware of that.
Did your Mom severe your penis when you were young (it would explain
alot)?

That should be sever, not severe. Also, alot is two separate words ... a
lot. There should also be a you in front of would. Try to get it right, why
don't you? Why should I have to decipher **** like yours since there is
NEVER any content to your miserable posts?

So then, every time you are engaged in ****ing you are engaged in trying to
create new life on this planet? If so, that is OK. However, if you are into
****ing for any other reason, then that is not OK - and that is what I call
fornication. Legitimate sex is one thing, fornication is quite another.

But speaking of severing penises, I wonder if circumcision is really that
good of an idea. Frankly, I think mother nature has had several hundreds of
millions of years to figure this out and I do not think a bunch of god damn
idiot doctors can improve on mother nature. I realize circumcision is done
primarily for reasons of sexual health, but if you do not go poking your
penises into places where they do not belong, I do not see what the problem
is. Maybe DiscoDuck could enlighten me on this instead of constantly posting
NO CONTENT messages which only embarrass him and try the patience of the
rest of us.